Designer/Art Director (Intermediate/Senior)
Posted/Last Revised: 3rd Sep, 2021
- Full Punch
- Educational Req.
Hi there, are you a unicorn? Someone who is equal parts Designer and Art Director. Minus the actual horn, or maybe not? No one is judging.
We’re on the hunt for an intermediate/senior hybrid Designer/Art Director who knows the difference between CMYK and OOH to join our growing team. You’re a conceptual thinker who is just as comfortable being on set as you are toiling away in Photoshop. Waiting for your favourite foundry to release a new typeface is arguably more exciting than waiting for Christmas morning and you craft and sweat every little detail two to three times over and even then you wonder if you can still make it better. Sound like you? Well then, keep reading…
You’ll be joining an egoless group of misfits and ad nerds who love what they do, and so should you. You love a good challenge and are constantly looking at different ways to solve problems, project-related or otherwise. And most importantly, you’re not an asshole. No one has time for that. Seriously.
- Contact Name
- Chris Zawada
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Dec. 31, 2021
- Develop and execute design concepts across a wide range of areas from brand identity, 360 ad campaigns, packaging design and everything in between.
- Always looking for ways to push innovation and excellence in your craft.
- Curious and collaborative, bring plenty of ideas forward and always be willing to share.
- Balance multiple projects at once and manage your own time.
- An ambition to create award-winning, world-class work.
- Industry experience creating ads and crafting copy for all media, new and old.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, G Suite, Keynote and Pages.
- Ambitious and motivated self-starter with a thirst for knowledge and desire to always learn.
- An obsession for all things design, our industry and staying abreast of current events.
- Strong conceptual, collaborative, detail-oriented, and organizational skills.
- Great eye for detail and a passion for problem-solving.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Effectively communicates and works well in a team environment.
- Awards and accolades score bonus points.
If you like what you’ve read, then let’s chat. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s see if we can make sweet creative goodness together.
So that’s you, now a bit about us. The world doesn’t need another agency, but brands need creative partners who can scale with bespoke teams to take on any challenge. Strategically bold, creatively brave, and fiercely independent, we give brands the creative punch they need to make an impact. We are Full Punch.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental benefits
- Flexible time-off
- Career growth
- Investment in learning and development
- No egos
Full Punch values diversity and encourages all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, colour, sex, race, age, disability, religion, national or ethnic origin, or family/marital status.