Digital Account Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 12th Jan, 2021
- Adster Creative
- $45,000 to $50,000
- Educational Req.
- Knowledge of using website analytics tools for statistical analysis and reporting.
- An understanding of search engines, search engine optimization (SEO) and basic factors that can influence rankings.
- An understanding of the impact of other online marketing activities (e.g. social media)
- Online Advertising (PPC), Usability (UX).
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or other CMS.
- Excellent customer relationship building skills.
- Skillful in managing multiple projects at one time and hitting deadlines.
- A high standard of written English.
- Ability to create eye-catching ad copy.
- Can think strategically, able to analyze data and identify & implement recommendations.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Contact Name
- Lisa Michetti
- Contact Phone
- (780) 800-2328
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 31, 2021
Adster Creative is looking for an energetic, customer-oriented individual to join our team in the role of Account Management. This position is perfect for those with a desire to further develop their knowledge of digital marketing strategies and grow positive client relationships!
Joining our team of enthusiastic and motivated individuals will fast track your career and offer opportunities for development both professionally and personally. You’ll gain a broad overview of all digital marketing services such as Google Adwords, Analytics, SEO, content marketing & more.
Account & Client Management (70%):
- Client facing account management for multiple clients (15 – 25 accounts on average)
- Collect, organize and store pertinent client information into Adster Creative’s project management software system.
- Perform monthly phone meetings & quarterly screen share meetings with clients to discuss the performance of their online marketing campaigns and how the results of our marketing efforts are helping us achieve the clients’ KPIs established early on.
- Coordinate project start-ups and monitor project execution and close-outs.
- Communicate and translate client feedback into actionable items for the Adster Creative strategy team (SEO, PPC and more).
- Perform case-by-case meetings with client to discuss paid marketing, and SEO campaigns performance based on workload done by the team.
- Demonstrate dedication to accurately represent digital campaign results using a variety of tools such as Google Analytics, paid search reports, and various SEO tools.
- Establish goals and drive to meet targets to grow existing client account base.
- Are enthusiastic about building client relationships and offering next level strategy that builds fantastic online results.
- Perform contract renewals alongside business development & senior team based on client needs and suggestions from our digital marketing specialists.
Light Duty Search Engine Optimization & Pay Per Click (30%):
- Provide content improvement suggestions with a view to improving organic traction and metrics.
- Monitor KPI’s using analytics tools (e.g. Google Search Console, Moz, Bright Local and Google Analytics) to assess opportunities and issues.
- Initiate regular interaction with account teams and other internal stakeholders to monitor campaign progress and performance.
- Assist strategy team with citation & link outreach (Digital PR) and acquisition.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of search marketing industry.
- Work with our PPC & SEO specialists to ensure we’re creating effective, and compelling digital media campaigns with ongoing adjustments.
- Ongoing training to hone your skills within PPC.
- Ongoing training to hone your skills within SEO.