Digital Ads Specialists

Posted/Last Revised: 16th Jun, 2020

  • Company/Organization
  • Amplomedia Inc.
  • Website
  • http://www.amplomedia.com
  • Location
  • Edmonton
  • Salary
  • Negotiable
  • Educational Req.
  • Requirements:

    The obvious ones:

    • In depth knowledge of all major ad platforms
    • Exceptional ad optimization skills
    • A deep understanding of the principles of video ad campaigns
    • Project management experience
    • Experience with multi-channel ad campaigns
    • An understanding of Google Analytics and goal tracking

    The bonus ones:

    • Google Data Studio experience
    • A keen eye for good design
    • Graphic design experience

    Qualities:

    • Coachable, ability to take direction well
    • Deadline oriented, knowing when a sense of urgency is required
    • Focused, an independent worker that is self motivated, stays on task, and is efficient
    • Time blocker, ability to prioritize across multiple projects and deadlines
    • The ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
    • An effective writer, verbal communicator, and highly detail oriented
    • In-the-know, passionate and curious about best practices and trends

    Education:

    • Completion of related Marketing, Digital Advertising, Commerce degree, diploma, or certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution
    • Experience with digital ad platforms
    • Knowledge of the technical aspects in digital marketing
    • 2+ years of experience in a similar role
  • Contact Name
  • Lance Johnson
  • Contact Phone
  • (780) 628-3982
  • Contact Email
  • lance@amplomedia.com
  • Closing Date
  • Jul. 1, 2020

Description

About Amplomedia

As a boutique design & marketing studio, Amplomedia leverages it’s team of creative designers, animators, copywriters, and seasoned marketing experts to craft compelling campaigns to engage audiences on behalf of our local and global clients.  

The Position

We are looking for someone who is a digital advertising aficionado, is that you? It could be – but we’re not looking for just anyone. Aside from the digital advertising expertise you bring to the table, we are really looking for someone who will fit into our small group of talented designers and marketers. We are a tight-knit group who are passionate and creative. Our founder, Lance Johnson, built this company to nurture and promote these amazing qualities in all of our team members. Does that blow your hair back? Then let’s chat.

This digital advertising specialist position will focus 80% of your time on billable client work, and the other 20% working with the team on various digital campaigns for Amplomedia itself. We will need you to liaise with clients and completely manage their ads on platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn. You will be a key contributor to the strategy discussions, contributing new, interesting, and creative ideas while working hand-in-hand with the rest of the team to ensure that all objectives and timelines are met.

Other stuff

  • Part-time position to start immediately with the option to grow into a full-time position in the autumn
  • Work-from-home position, we have transitioned to a fully work from home environment
  • Health Benefits for full time positions
  • 3 weeks of paid vacation for full time positions
  • Professional development is encouraged and supported – we pay your time and the course costs
  • Flexible working hours – work when it suits you and your schedule best

So apply now!

Everyone hates cover letters full of corporate fluff – so let’s skip all that and how about you just tell us what makes you so awesome! Attach it to your resume and send it over to lance@amplomedia.com.