Digital Advertising Specialist

Posted/Last Revised: 7th Jan, 2021

  • Company/Organization
  • Amplomedia Inc.
  • Website
  • http://www.amplomedia.com
  • Location
  • Anywhere
  • Salary
  • Negotiable
  • Educational Req.
  • Education

    • Completion of related Marketing, Digital Advertising, Commerce degree, diploma, or certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution
    • Experience with the major digital ad platforms
    • 2+ years of experience in a similar role

    Requirements

    The obvious ones:

    • In-depth knowledge of all major ad platforms
    • Exceptional ad optimization skills
    • A deep understanding of the principles of video ad campaigns
    • Project management experience
    • Experience with multi-channel ad campaigns
    • An understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and goal tracking

    The bonus ones:

    • Google Data Studio experience
    • Conversion rate optimization

    Qualities

    • Focused, an independent worker that is self-motivated, stays on task, and is efficient
    • Deadline oriented, knowing when a sense of urgency is required
    • Time blocker, ability to prioritize across multiple projects and deadlines
    • Coachable, ability to take direction well
    • The ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
    • An effective writer, verbal communicator, and highly detail-oriented
    • In-the-know, passionate and curious about best practices and trends in marketing and advertising
  • Contact Name
  • Lance Johnson
  • Contact Phone
  • (780) 984-6169
  • Contact Email
  • lance@amplomedia.com
  • Closing Date
  • Jan. 31, 2021

Description

About Amplomedia

As a boutique video & marketing studio, Amplomedia leverages it’s team of creative designers, animators, copywriters, and seasoned marketing experts to craft compelling campaigns that engage audiences and generate new customers for our local and global clients.  

The Position

We are looking for someone who is a digital advertising aficionado, is that you? 

It could be – but we’re not looking for just anyone. Aside from the digital advertising expertise you bring to the table, the right person will be someone who wants to be part of a dynamic tight-knit group of talented and passionate marketers and content creators. If you want to truly make a difference in the success of small and medium-sized businesses and the thought of helping shape the strategies of local and global campaigns excites you then let’s chat!

This digital advertising specialist position will see you focusing 80% of your time on billable client work, and the other 20% working with the team on various digital campaigns for Amplomedia itself. We will need you to liaise with clients and completely manage their ads on platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn. You will be a key contributor to the strategy discussions, contributing new, interesting, and creative ideas while working hand-in-hand with the rest of the team to ensure that all objectives and timelines are met.

Other stuff

  • This is a full-time position with an immediate start date
  • Flexible working hours – work when it suits you and your schedule best
  • This is currently a work-from-home position, we have transitioned to a fully work-from-home environment during the pandemic
  • 3 weeks of paid vacation to start
  • Health benefits are provided after 3 months of employment
  • Professional development is encouraged and supported – we pay your time and the course costs

So apply now!

Everyone hates cover letters full of corporate fluff – so let’s skip all that and how about you just tell us what makes you so awesome! Attach it to your resume and send it over to lance@amplomedia.com.