Posted/Last Revised: 26th Oct, 2020
- Amplomedia Inc.
- $20-30 per hour, depending on experience
- Contact Name
- Sam Keomanivong
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Dec. 31, 2020
Amplomedia is looking for skilled digital artists who are versatile in all multimedia formats. We are a boutique digital agency that specializes in motion graphics, video production, and graphic design.
We at Amplomedia believe in teamwork and supporting our artists with resources that will help make their job easier. In addition to on the job training, we have invested in numerous software packages and software plugins that improve efficiency and ease. We pride ourselves on having a very collaborative work environment, empowering our artists to contribute their ideas on every video and design we make.
Your duties will include:
- Graphic designing:
- Logo design, branding guides, marketing materials, booklets, web ads. etc.
- Hand drawn illustrations:
- Storyboarding and assets to be animated.
- Digital illustrations:
- Creating and manipulating stock vector graphic assets for animation.
- Some photo manipulation may be required, but infrequent.
- Animating Motion Graphics:
- Animated infographics, logos, characters, and overlaid video graphics such as lower thirds.
- Video editing:
- Short piece productions such as testimonials, corporate interviews, promotional materials, and events. (including some audio cleanup)
- Post-production effects:
- Colour grading, green screening, motion tracking and combining animated graphics.
Other job details:
- Your wage is hourly between $20 – $30/ hr. depending on experience
- Benefits provided after 3 months of employment. (in Canada only)
- While we work on most projects as a team, you need to be able to work on your own with minimal supervision.
- Tutorials, stock graphics, plugins and software to help improve efficiency will be provided.
- You will have 5+ years experience in animation and video production or equivalent experience in graphic design and illustration.
- You must be fluent in english.
- Due to Covid, we have embraced a remote work environment. A webcam will be required.
- The work hours are 8:30am-5pm MST (Edmonton), Monday -Friday. Flexible hours will be considered.
- Software will be provided, but hardware will be dependent on location and circumstances.
- You must have a high speed internet connection for downloading and uploading large media files. We work strictly online using Google drive file stream as our online file server.
- You must know the Adobe CC Suite:
- MUST be proficient in Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere.
- Familiar with photoshop, indesign, animate, character animator, and prelude.
- You must have experience with Google Workspace (formerly GSuite):
- Google file stream, Google docs, Google sheets, Google slides, Gmail, Google Chat, Google Meet, etc.
- A test may be required to prove efficiency in software and understanding of video production and animation principles during the interview process.
What we look for in an employee:
At Amplomedia every project has its own set of challenges. We are looking for people to meet those challenges head on by finding solutions on their own or collaborating with others. Sometimes this requires learning a new skill, researching an unfamiliar field of study or even finding alternative resources and software. We like to foster a learning environment at Amplomedia, where our employees are encouraged to learn new techniques and expand our versatility to make engaging and exciting content.
How to apply: