Digital Asset Library and Marketing Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 17th Jan, 2019
- Champion Petfoods
- Contact Name
- Brandon Hoffner
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 14, 2019
Director, Field Marketing
Champion Petfoods is expanding! We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Digital Asset Library/Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing company. With thirty years of growth in the global pet food sector, our ORIJEN and ACANA brands define our vision of being trusted by pet lovers worldwide. If you are passionate about personal and professional growth, and see yourself as key player contributing to our continued success by working in our award-winning company – we would like to hear from you.
The Digital Asset Library Coordinator/Marketing Coordinator will oversee the uploading, metadata and classification of digital assets to the asset management application. Role also includes effectively managing the lifecycle of information from creation to publication to archive, as well as managing the Champion Petfoods Marketing Inbox, a key communication tool to stakeholders across the organization.
- Conduct the daily management of the Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
- Maximize availability of digital assets with metadata that follows established guidelines and are consistent with business objectives.
- Manage lifecycle of assets after creation, including creating collections and portals.
- Generate asset reports and maintain records for the system.
- Maintain accurate system procedures and policies.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to aid in the overall enrichment of the metadata lifecycle.
- Provide troubleshooting support for Digital Asset Management System users.
- Collaborate with all areas of the Marketing department to identify DAM objectives.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Interface with internal (especially the sales team) and external customers along with marketing vendors
- Communicate directly with sales team & distributors and encourage trusting relationships
- Work closely with Creative Services team to uphold brand standards with our International partners.
- Manager details and timelines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Process incoming requests from stakeholders, gather data and traffic to other departments.
- Ability to be flexible and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines in a team environment
- Actively addresses issues/conflicts by offering solutions and escalating as needed
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects while still maintaining accuracy and an attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with customers, marketing and sales representatives, other colleagues in the industry and staff to achieve results
- Well-developed strategic thinking, conceptual, and decision-making abilities
- 1 – 3 years experience in Digital Asset Management or Digital Media Management
- Metadata management experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce an asset but not mandatory
- Must know and understand advanced features of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and high level of customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic and work effectively with limited direction and the ability to think independently and problem solve creatively
- Ability to attend and/or conduct presentations
- Basic-level knowledge of Photoshop a plus