Digital Graphic Designer
Posted/Last Revised: 1st Apr, 2021
- Alberta Motor Association AMA
- to be determined
- Educational Req.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You will have a university degree or post-secondary diploma in a related field such as UX Design, Digital Media, Graphic Design or Visual Communication.
- You have a minimum 3 years’ experience in UX/Digital Design.
- Ability to articulate UX design decisions to non-designers.
- Experience creating wireframes, user flows, visual designs, and mobile/desktop prototypes with clear documentation.
- Must be proficient in Adobe CC Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, and prototyping tools
- Strong portfolio of digital design projects, professional.
- Basic knowledge of Bootstrap/HTML/CSS
- Experience with marketing, social, SEO, PPC is an asset.
- Contact Name
- Sabrina Khan
- Contact Phone
- (780) 430-2372
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- May. 5, 2021
You’re Enthusiastic About
Designing Experiences People Love
Closing: When Filled
Location: Edmonton South
You have been passionate about technology and computers for as long as you can remember. You love the idea of turning ideas into graphic designs and have a burning desire to seek out innovative graphic designing solutions that exceed your client’s needs. You get obsessive about all things creative and you know more digital shortcuts than you care to admit. To you creating graphic designs is not work – it’s your calling.
We’re looking for a forward-thinker (and forward-doer) who will help take our online business into the future. Someone who gets that customer experience is everything and is willing to do everything to make sure the AMA experience is heads above the rest.
You will have a strong creative and innovative flare with the ability to manage multiple projects and to work deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You manage your time as expertly as you manage your projects. Prioritizing, planning an organizing are part of your DNA.
- You’re detail oriented, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
- You know what makes people tick, and are a self-professed “people person”.
- You enjoy problem-solving – the more complicated the objective, the more excited you get.
- You’re a born collaborator, you know working within a team is the best way to come up with the right solution.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Manager, Digital Marketing, Digital and Online Services.
- Work within the Digital Design team, led by the Digital Design Leader.
- Rapidly iterate on concepts and articulate ideas to the team.
- Engineer UX solutions across a wide range of devices.
- Work closely with cross-team collaborations to understand business problems being solved and design solutions that will work at scale.
- Design high quality multi-page funnels, individual web pages, online systems, digital campaigns, and digital assets.
- Work with user insights from marketing and optimization teams.
- Follow UX best practices, usability heuristics, and AMA brand guidelines.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.