Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 24th Nov, 2019
- The Brick
- Contact Name
- Ayla Gagnon
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Dec. 13, 2019
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position will play a key role in the execution of our digital marketing initiatives. You will achieve success in this role if you are creative and dynamic, a team player with a strong sense of urgency, high attention to detail and superior verbal and written communication skills. Projects will include planning, coordinating, executing and analysing various digital marketing activities and objectives.
Edmonton AB T5M-3S2
- Collaborate with our third party agencies, on a digital advertising strategy that aligns with the company’s current business goals.
- Create digital marketing ad spec documents for all paid promotional digital media.
- Assist in scheduling, planning, executing and tracking digital campaigns internally and with our outside vendors in various channels.
- Maximize online exposure through search engine marketing, display, email marketing, online video, digital flyers and other areas of online advertising; make recommendations for best practice of all available channels.
- Assist in the estimating, billing, reporting and invoicing for marketing fees and expenses as well as the maintenance of a digital spend plan.
- Assist in online marketing research and road-map planning with our third party partners.
- Update online analytics using various reports, such as Google Analytics, to generate an ROI on each campaign.
- Assist in analyzing reports and results to improve all digital campaigns, both during and after the campaign has ended.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well versed in online marketing, such as SEM, display marketing, online video (including YouTube and Preroll), and email campaigns.
- The ability and passion to pursue/explore new mediums to engage with.
- Experience with Google Analytics, and other ROI measurement tactics.
- Experience with graphic design programs is considered an asset (ie; Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Ability to work with a team and under pressure with constant changes and deadlines.
Education & Experience:
- Post-Secondary Education in Marketing, Communications or relevant workplace experience.
- Previous proven experience in digital and social media marketing.
- Google and Facebook certified.
- Bilingual in English and French considered an asset.
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- 40 hours per week with benefits (Health, Dental, Paramedical and more)
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “employer–paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal “Paid” days off
- Fitness facility open 7 days a week
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.