Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 17th Jul, 2020
- Beaverbrook Group of Companies
- Commensurate with experience
- Educational Req.
- Post-secondary education with a diploma/degree in a Marketing-related program, Commerce or Applied Communication
- 1+ years of professional experience working in digital marketing design and development and web-based initiatives and e-marketing
- Solid working knowledge of social media management tools and platforms including Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Strong photo/video production and editing abilities (including Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management Systems, and Social Media Management Tools
- Up-to-date on web trends and bring a diverse digital skill set, including familiarity with SEO, PPC, retargeting, email marketing, social media marketing, database marketing, blogging and lead generation experience.
- Experience in monitoring/managing online ratings and reviews.
- Google AD and Google Analytics certification considered and asset
- Familiarity with HTML web design, Social collaboration, and Email Marketing automation considered an asset
- Strong storyteller with experience in writing and editing for platforms such as but not limited to blogs, websites, newsletters, etc.
- Excellent solo working skills – keeping oneself accountable for both individual growth and quality of work.
- Strong interpersonal skills – collaborating and supporting the team to be a critical success factor
- Excellent attention to detail, writing and grammar skills
- Versatility – you can think on your feet, learn fast, and grow your skill sets where needed
This is a full-time position and will require working times outside of regular business hours based on project and/or operational activities and needs.
This is a salaried position that will depend on experience and qualifications.
Beaverbrook Group of Companies is a well-established real estate firm with an outstanding reputation in the Capital Region and Fort McMurray. The company values its employees and is committed to maintaining a positive and productive work environment. Senior management has carefully selected a team of individuals who work cohesively and are bright, energetic, professional, and passionate.
The Beaverbrook Group of Companies includes:
- Beaverbrook Communities
Beaverbrook Communities is a prominent land developer that plans, creates and builds thoughtful communities. Over the last 20 years, we have built a proven track record of successful developments by turning over 7,000 acres of raw land into flourishing communities that many families proudly call home today. The Beaverbrook team is a prominent member in the Alberta development community and has developed communities that continue to grow and prosper in Edmonton, Fort McMurray, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Leduc, Strathcona County, and Sturgeon County. Our Hills at Charlesworth community recently won the 2020 Royal Town Planning Institute International Award for Planning Excellence.
- Dolce Vita Homes
Dolce Vita is a homebuilder with an expansive portfolio of home options ranging from the starter market to homes valued at over $1 million. Dolce Vita is dedicated to creating homes of spectacular beauty, character and quality, but first, we are committed to our customers. Founded in 2008, Dolce Vita’s is an industry leader in value, award-winning customer service, home designs and environmental integrity.
- InHouse by Beaverbrook
Edmonton is diversifying its population base and becoming increasingly more cosmopolitan. As infill development has become more popular, InHouse is now a major player in building residential and mixed-use projects in Edmonton’s core. West Block Glenora recently received CHBA Edmonton’s Awards of Excellence for both Best Apartment Building and Best Multi-Family Apartment over $325,000.
- Beaverbrook Commercial
Building on the industry leading projects and land positions held by Beaverbrook Communities and InHouse, Beaverbrook Commercial’s mandate is to create valuable commercial projects – providing impactful commercial amenities and employment opportunities allowing diverse communities to flourish.
- Contact Name
- Penny Charron
- Contact Phone
- (780) 930-2994
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 21, 2020
Thank you to all applicants for their interest – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Beaverbrook Group of Companies
We are an integrated real estate firm with expertise in residential and commercial development, high-volume home building, infill, custom and mixed-use projects.
Our Marketing & Innovation Division, led by our GM of Marketing and Innovation, works with Executive and cross-discipline teams to design new projects and products; implement corporate and divisional marketing strategies; and undergo R&D to help push the boundaries of the real estate industry and create communities that redefine quality of life. Our employees use their creativity and talent to invent new solutions, meet new demands and continually strive to offer the most effective services/products in the industry.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, a group RSP matching program, employee performance reviews, education/training allowances and employee share plan.
We are looking to be the new ‘home’ of a great new teammate who has the capacity to innovate and excel.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for implementing and executing Beaverbrook‘s digital marketing strategies. This includes websites, mobile applications, email marketing, online advertising campaigns and social media.
- Working closely with Beaverbrook’s Digital Manager and Marketing team to implement marketing campaigns through social media, email, and online advertising mediums
- Executing and monitoring company social media strategies and working closely with Beaverbrook’s Digital Manager and Marketing team to maintain constant digital communication while researching innovations in digital approaches
- Working closely with partner vendors and/or Digital Agency of Record, Beaverbrook Communities, Residential and Commercial, Dolce Vita Sales staff, builders within Beaverbrook Communities, residents, potential buyers and influencers to develop innovative and engaging content for Facebook, Instagram and other platforms through creative copy, video, photos, community monitoring and promotions to ensure we grow our online traffic and reinforce our brand
- Developing, implementing, testing, and optimizing online advertising strategies and campaigns through Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads and other mediums
- Using Google Analytics and other analytics platforms to analyze data, track strategic key performance indicators (KPIs), and create reports for key stakeholders
- Working directly with Project Manager(s) and Salespeople in driving the marketing activities for select communities
- Supporting the Online Concierge program to ensure a positive online user experience by promptly and accurately addressing all online comments, questions and feedback
- Working closely with graphic designers and web developers to improve existing website UX/UI and manage the development of new web properties within the main site structure
- Developing and managing customer relationship management systems (CRM), writing email communications and implementing email automation workflows
- Managing content on company websites and digital signage using content management systems (CMS)
- Monitor project budgets and track project costs; report project cost variances to project stakeholders on a regular basis
- Other responsibilities as required