Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 10th Jun, 2021
- Top Draw Inc.
- Contact Name
- Darrell Kryskow
- Contact Phone
- (780) 429-9993
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 30, 2021
Top Draw is looking to add an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator to work out of our downtown Edmonton office!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator develops expertise in, supports, and delivers on, engaging, results-oriented digital marketing tactics and channel activities for projects and retainers that are designed to achieve our clients’ business objectives.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and is keen to build on them.
- 1+ years experience in an SEO and/or PPC role
- Degree/ Certificate in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Awareness of SEO’s role in an integrated website development and digital marketing strategy.
- Experience with any other high-performance digital marketing channels and tactics
- Experience with visitor recording software.
- Experience across the Google Analytics 360 Suite from Analytics to Google Tag Manager to Optimize
- Experience with a variety of SEO tools/platforms
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite
Assets we would like you to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven
- Attention to detail
- Independent and collaborative working skills
- Passion for advertising and promotions
Nice to haves:
- Certifications (or working towards): Google Analytics, Google Ad, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Bing
- Experience with CMS like WordPress, etc.
- Experience running a website from top to bottom
- Examples of results achieved from SEO and PPC campaigns on Google and Facebook
Your day-to-day duties include:
- Account access confirmation
- Creating access checklist
- Confirming platform access
- Updating LastPass, informing team
- Adding Top Draw as/where needed
- Setting up MCCs/Business accounts as needed
- On page SEO website changes
- Meta data, alt-tags, html elements updates
- Website content population
- Blog posts, evergreen content page creations
- Digital Ads creative asset management
- SEM ad updates (GDN, Search, Video, etc.), social media ad updates (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Citation management
- Update, source, and/or write business listing information (citations) on directories determined by SEO-lead
- Setting up testing protocols
- Create experiments in Google Optimize, based on the goals, hypothesis, etc. from Specialist
- Report on success/failure of the experiment to inform next steps
- Any additional Digital execution tasks delegated by specialists
- Monthly dashboard downloads, updating decks w/ client data, providing TL with resourcing reports, etc.
- Develop client-facing documents
- Produce template-based deliverables
- Google Workplace experience
- Client drive management
- Ensure drive maintains organization & structure
- Google Workplace experience
- Collaborate with and support the team with on ongoing client and business goals, planning, and priorities
- Continuously demonstrate a commitment to professional and personal development as it relates to digital marketing, including but not limited to:
- Staying on top of industry news, technology, and trends
- Keeping certifications up to date
- Writing blog posts and whitepapers
- Presenting at industry events and Lunch-and-Learns
- Time Entry into the PRM system
- Ad hoc digital marketing requests as assigned
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7 am and 9 am
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Free downtown parking
- Unlimited coffee, snacks, and beverages
- Doggy Policy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Lots of lunch and learns to keep you informed on the latest digital marketing trends
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
About Top Draw
Top Draw is a digital agency providing excellence in all aspects of online communications. Our growing team is conveniently located just outside of the downtown core, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away. Here are just a few more reasons why you want to work at Top Draw.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
Top Draw offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done.
***Due to the current Covid-19 situation, our office is closed and we are working remotely.
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.