Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted/Last Revised: 25th Nov, 2021
- KEEN Creative
- Educational Req.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in social media management, SEO, and/or digital advertising
- You have a post-secondary degree or diploma with a marketing/communications focus
- You are a strategic thinker who enjoys researching and presenting a variety of marketing solutions that is supported by data and analytics
- You spend many of your waking hours reading about digital marketing and experimenting with it
- You have strong writing skills and impeccable grammar
- You have some experience managing corporate social media accounts and are comfortable using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media tools
- You have some knowledge and experience with SEO and SEM strategies and tactics
- Certifications in Google Adwords and/or Google Analytics and familiar with using Google Tag Manager
- Certifications in social media advertising, such as Facebook Blueprint and/or Twitter Flight School are considered an asset
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and want to grow with an awesome company
- You are motivated to contribute to a dedicated team that is all about working hard and having fun while you’re doing it
- Contact Name
- Lisa Feehan
- Contact Phone
- (780) 709-5571
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Dec. 24, 2021
KEEN Creative is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to support and implement digital projects and strategies for our clients. As an integral member of our team, you should be an articulate, organized, highly detailed, and driven analytical thinker. With your strong marketing mind, customer-focused communication skills, and enthusiastic approach, you’ll work with our team and clients to create true, measurable value, with a strong emphasis on digital media resources.
- Researching, planning, implementing, analyzing, and reporting for strategic marketing and digital media campaigns under the guidance of a strategist
- Content development for various media including social media, blogs, web content, and other marketing materials
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) using relevant social trends
- Social media management, engagement, and analytics reporting
- Online advertising implementation, maintenance, and reporting
- Keyword research and content optimization
- Liaising between KEEN’s internal teams, directors, and clients
- Researching and understanding clients’ products, culture, and competition in an effort to identify further client and consumer opportunities
Want to be a KEENer? Here’s how to apply:
- Review full job posting at https://keencreative.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=54
- Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio by clicking “Apply for this Job”.
- Complete the Pro.file People survey here. (https://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=57176)
Please note: Pro.file Survey MUST be completed to for your application to be considered.
To learn more about KEEN Creative, please visit http://www.keencreative.ca.