Digital Marketing Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 24th Jan, 2020
- Fort Edmonton Management Company
- Educational Req.
- Degree or diploma in marketing or related field
- A minimum of 4 years of digital marketing experience
- Google Adwords, Google Analytics & Facebook certifications
- Proficient in the use of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Proficiency with a variety of digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, HootSuite, Mailchimp, WordPress, and more
- Skilled in data collection, analysis, and reporting across a variety of platforms
- A knack for writing and curating content for web and social media
- Experience optimizing landing pages
- Well-developed organization and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Team player with a great attitude
- Proficiency with Google suite
- Contact Name
- Rosa LaClare
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 31, 2020
Fort Edmonton Management Company (FEMCo) is looking for a talented digital marketing professional to support a variety of marketing and communications activities. It’s an exciting time at Fort Edmonton Park as we embark on a new strategic direction aimed at becoming the premier cultural tourism attraction in Western Canada along with getting ready to fully reopen to the public in May 2021 following a massive enhancement.
The position reports to the Director, Marketing & Communications and oversees day-to-day digital marketing and communications activities. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for SEO, SEM, content management, PPC and display advertising, social media and email marketing.
- Strategy development
- Execute all digital marketing activities including SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, email and display advertising campaigns
- Research, draft and edit brand-aligned content for the website, social media, and email
- Create and maintain editorial calendars that include a variety of original content
- Oversee social media including written and visual content, ad buying and customer service
- Monitor and respond to social media inquiries and comments in a timely manner
- Share relevant social media content from other parties with our audience
- Attend a variety of events throughout the year to provide live social media coverage
- Monitor online media coverage of stories directly and indirectly relevant to the Park
- Maintain and update website content
- Review website metrics and optimize on a weekly or more frequent basis
- Track performance by campaign and channel and report on key performance indicators
- The position will occasionally have non-standard hours of work and may be required to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business
- Some business travel and travel within the city limits will be required for this role
- Applicants will be required to arrange their own transportation as the site often operates outside of standard public transportation hours
- Applicants must be willing to sign a media consent form
- Completion of a Police Information Check satisfactory to Fort Edmonton Management Company may be required
- Valid Alberta Class 5 driver’s license or provincial equivalent and 5-year drivers abstract may be required at the time of offer
- All newly hired employees must be eligible to work in Canada for any employer
This role offers a competitive wage commensurate with experience along with comprehensive health and wellness benefits program. In addition, an attractive recreation facility access pass is included.
We are committed to diversity at FEMCo, as an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those candidates being considered for the position will be contacted.