Digital Marketing Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 26th Aug, 2021
- KEEN Creative
- Educational Req.
- You have 5+ years of extensive experience in digital marketing
- You have experience leading and/or overseeing others
- Certifications and experience running Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- You have a Post Secondary Degree or Diploma with a Marketing and/or Communications focus.
- You are a strategic thinker who enjoys researching and presenting a variety of digital marketing solutions that is supported by data and analytics
- You have experience managing corporate social media accounts and are comfortable using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, and other social media tools.
- You have knowledge and experience with SEO, including keyword research, content optimization, Google My Business, Citations, Tag Manager, etc.
- You have killer project-management skills with the ability to multitask and set priorities.
- You are a strong communicator
- You have experience and are confident in delivering a presentation or pitching strategies.
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for.
- Contact Name
- Lisa Feehan
- Contact Phone
- (780) 709-5571
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 30, 2021
KEEN Creative is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager to lead our Digital Team and Services. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will contribute, guide and implement digital projects, programs, and offerings. Partnering with our team and clients, you’ll develop and oversee digital strategies, targeted towards achieving client successes and goals. As an integral part of our company, you will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to create innovative and engaging marketing solutions that can be measured and tracked for success. With a large ongoing focus on digital marketing, this position has a high opportunity for future growth within KEEN.
At KEEN, awesomeness is present in everything we do, from the people on our team, our clients and the creative work we do. We are looking for an articulate, organized, driven leader with a strong marketing mind, customer-focused communication skills, and an enthusiastic approach. We are focused on not only hitting measurables but creating true value for our clients and their customers.
- Proactively lead and guide our digital service offerings.
- Collaboratively lead, mentor, guide, and contribute to the KEEN Digital Team.
- Meet with KEEN clients to get a full understanding of them, their business, and their goals. Provide strategic digital marketing recommendations and tactics that will move them closer to their goals.
- Be proactive, thinking of opportunities for clients while delivering a great overall client experience.
- Content development for various digital media including social media, websites, blogs, and digital ads.
- Social media strategy development and implementation, including content, engagement, and reporting.
- Online advertising planning, implementation, management, and reporting
- Keyword research, content optimization and other SEO-related improvements to client websites.
- Collaborating with our web team to review site goals, analytics, campaign page set up and CRM integrations.
- Define key measurables and performance indicators that are related to client business goals.
- Provide monthly digital reporting, insights, and strategic recommendations.
- Researching and understanding clients’ products, culture, and competition to identify further opportunities.
- Take part in and contribute to our fun-loving KEEN Culture.
- Collaborate with the KEEN team to ensure that client projects and deliverables are successful and are providing value for your clients.
- Confidently provide your professional opinion and recommendations based on your research, experience, industry trends, and technical knowledge
- Facilitate and contribute to client workshops and digital strategy sessions.
- Driven and growing company with a strong corporate culture built around creating a positive impact in our world.
- Fun-loving team with a focus and belief in collaboration, professional development and care.
- Diverse client list servicing a variety of industries, markets, and geographies across Canada.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Flex days, in addition to paid vacation and sick days.
- Cool office space and free parking
About KEEN Creative:
KEEN Creative is a diverse, strategic marketing firm with operations in Edmonton, AB. We specialize in branding, graphic design, web design and development, marketing strategy, content, video, and photo.
In business for over 17 years, the KEEN team is composed of a variety of hugely talented individuals. We have created thousands of graphical campaigns and multimedia experiences for clients ranging from small businesses to large public sector organizations throughout North America. We take pride in creating, developing, and implementing strategic marketing solutions for all of our clients, and we are incredibly grateful to do what we love every day.
Want to be a KEENer? Here’s how to apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking “Apply for this Job”.
- Complete the Pro.file People survey: http://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=62776
Please note: Pro.file Survey MUST be completed for your application to be considered.
If you would like to learn more about KEEN Creative, please visit us at keencreative.ca.