Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted/Last Revised: 10th Mar, 2019
- Top Draw Inc
- 10210 - 111 Street, Edmonton, Alberta
- Contact Name
- Darrell Kryskow
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Mar. 31, 2019
Top Draw is looking to add another enthusiastic and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to work out of our downtown Edmonton office! The Digital Marketing Specialist delivers on engaging, results-oriented digital marketing tactics and channels that are designed to achieve our clients’ business objectives. Attention to detail, best practices, and working with a team to meet deadlines are critical parts of the job.
You are a great fit for the Digital Marketing Specialist if you are a wiz at Google Analytics, have achieved success with PPC and SEO for a business or client(s), and love everything about the web. You have 1+ years of experience in SEO and/or PPC, and most importantly, you love to learn fast.
The successful applicant will have the following and is keen to build on these skills.
- At least one year of experience in an SEO and/or PPC role
- Experience with any other high-performance digital marketing channels and tactics
- Analytics and Google Ad Certs
- Expert level Google Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager proficiency (cross-platform integrations, custom tags, events, and variables, UTM tagging, etc.)
- Achieved attributable results from SEO and PPC campaigns on Google and Facebook
- Experience working in popular CMSes (like WordPress, etc.)
- Tried and true competitive research and keyword research methodologies
- Understanding of SEO best practices in content, UX, website architecture, white hat vs black hat, algorithm updates, etc.
- Versatility – you can think on your feet, learn fast, and grow your skill sets where needed
- And, last but not least, a passion for creativity, advertising, and agency life!
ASSETS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- All the certs (Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Agency experience
- Avid subscriber to industry thought leaders and news sources such as Search Engine Land, Moz, etc
- E-commerce experience
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and integrations
- Link building techniques and experience
- Experience running your own website from top to bottom
- Rock solid examples of online marketing results you’ve been able to achieve in the past. Did you increase traffic? Make money? Tell us what you achieved, and what you did! (We love these kinds of stories)
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Collaborate with Clients and Account Team on ongoing digital marketing strategy and implementation
- Research, strategize and execute on Digital Marketing objectives using in-house and industry tools
- Data collection, analysis, and reporting of results and meaningful insights
- PPC campaign creation and management
- Learn and leverage a variety of SEO tools/platforms (like SEMrush, Moz, etc.)
- Authority building and Local SEO
- Digital marketing results analysis and reporting
- Teach and learn in a collaborative environment on Digital Marketing best practices and tools to grow and flex your expertise
- Much much more – this industry is always evolving, and so are we!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time
- Free downtown parking
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Options for your desk set up
- PC vs Mac
- Sit vs stand
- Free coffee, snacks, and beverages
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Summer events on our rooftop patio
- A creative, friendly place to work with an amazing team of experts to learn from
ABOUT TOP DRAW
Top Draw is a digital agency providing excellence in all aspects of online communications. Our growing team is conveniently located just outside of the downtown core, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away. Here are just a few more reasons why you want to work at Top Draw.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
Top Draw offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done. Send a cover letter outlining how your skills meet our needs and your salary expectations, along with your resume.