Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted/Last Revised: 2nd May, 2019
- Educational Req.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting digital campaign and content development, preferably in a technology space.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline.
- Experience with online advertising channels and implementing email and digital marketing campaigns using marketing automation tools.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and digital campaign tracking with preference given to valid Google Ads and/or Analytics certifications.
- Numbers focused, able to review data and quickly recommend strategies for continuous improvement.
- Exceptional writing and communications skills, coupled with strong organizational skills and an intense attention to detail.
- Creative and unconventional thinking, the ability to define innovative messaging and positioning as highlighted in your portfolio of work.
- Ability to succeed meeting tight and competing deadlines.
- Digital B2B lead generation, word press and web design are assets.
- Contact Name
- Kerry Birch
- Closing Date
- May. 31, 2019
About the Job: This role will help us create digital advertising and promotional campaign messaging tailored for our diverse markets and users, delivered through many different advertising and promotional channels. Here, you will get a chance to show off your expertise in social media, digital campaigns, and writing skills. You will touch almost every marketing team project, by brainstorming on engaging digital campaigns, helping design electronic messaging, collaborating on events, and more. Your creativity and digital marketing tactics will resonate with targeted groups of customers and prospects. You’ll share our passion to closely measure the results of our efforts, in order to continually refine our approach.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the development and lead the execution of digital campaigns and programs that support our strategic objectives.
- Lead the implementation of online generated software sales and awareness campaigns.
- Utilize and leverage digital marketing tools and reporting.
- Track, analyze, and report on performance results, trends and funnel blockers and suggest recommendations based on research and analysis.
- Contribute to the company’s social media channels and web content.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of digital marketing content, case studies, sales collateral and presentations, sales and customer training materials, videos, advertising, social media content, event messaging, and other public facing messaging.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including the Marketing and Sales teams, contracted outside agencies and vendors, our partners’ marketing organizations, our trucking association and enforcement agency partners, and others, to develop compelling and successful digital campaigns and content.
- Support, assist and collaborate with team members while sharing digital marketing best practices and insight.