Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted/Last Revised: 13th Nov, 2019
- Strong Coffee Marketing
- Contact Name
- Bryan Leung
- Closing Date
- Dec. 15, 2019
Strong Coffee is a digital marketing company. We love creating digital marketing strategies, campaigns and websites that stimulate senses and bring results. Teaching is at the heart of our business. We take pride in helping our clients understand the journey. When you work this way, you inspire more creativity and better ideas. And we believe that is what leads to innovation and success.
- Develop and execute digital advertising strategies and campaigns through online platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google, and YouTube.
- Oversee a portfolio of digital advertising clients and manage daily projects tasks.
- Optimize multiple online social media and search campaigns simultaneously and deliver campaign services within timelines and budgets.
- Create, design and review advertising campaign documents including media charts, schedules and project briefs.
- Develop digital advertising proposals and quotes for new/existing clients.
- Provide ad campaign reporting results through analysis and insights to further optimize and test new ad/campaign strategies.
- Liaise with clients as a primary contact and provide consistent communication.
- Proficient with Google Ads; certification would be an asset.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, certification would be an asset.
- Proficient with Google Tag Manager.
- Well-versed in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube advertising requirements.
- Proficient with Google Docs/Sheets.
- Experience with Adobe CS.
- Experience with website CMS tools would be an asset.
- Excel in an environment of time constraints and tight deadlines while prioritizing to achieve project goals.
- A degree or diploma in marketing or related discipline.
- Salary position dependent upon experience and qualifications.
- 3-month contract; potential to become a full-time permanent position with benefits.
Please include your resume/CV and salary expectations in your application via email to: contact[at]strongcoffeemarketing.com and reference the Digital Marketing Specialist position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thanks for your interest.