Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted/Last Revised: 9th Mar, 2021
- Remote (Alberta)
- Contact Name
- Andriy Tovstiuk
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- May. 9, 2021
Nuseed delivers VALUE BEYOND YIELD ® through dedicated service, locally proven canola, carinata, sorghum and sunflower seed for farm customers and new plant-based solutions for end-use customers globally. This is core to our global commitment and what sets us apart. Over 250 Nuseed employees work across our global locations, including three world-class Nuseed Innovation Centers. Established in Australia in 2006, Nuseed has grown to offer industry leading germplasm, advanced molecular capabilities, regional R&D and commercial teams in Australia, Europe, North America and South America, and sales in more than 30 countries. Nuseed is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nufarm Limited (AUX: NUF).
Nuseed is looking to add a Digital Marketing Specialist to its team. The ideal Digital Marketing Specialist is a task-oriented and performance driven digital expert, whose primary focus will be on developing engaging digital content, on time and on budget. You will be a key member of Nuseed’s global communications and digital team supporting the implementation of Nuseed’s digital strategy.
If you are passionate about project management, digital marketing, sustainability, ground-breaking innovation and have a can-do attitude, we want to hear from you! This position will begin as a 6-month independent contract with the possibility of full-time employment upon successful completion. Remote work is an option for Alberta-based residents.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Development of digital content, including but not limited to web posts, e-blasts, social posts, digital advertisements and coordination of video/digital asset production
- Pay-per-click ad-campaign management on all major ad-serving platforms, including demonstrated experience in A/B testing, testing/scaling, optimizing
- Writing, editing and proofing SEO-optimized web posts, with a good understanding of keyword research, outbound/inbound link-building and optimization
- Planning and executing email marketing campaigns, including CRM management and maintenance
- Expertise using enterprise social media management software (ex. Sprout Social) in managing questions, escalating concerns, scheduling content, delving into campaign data/analysis and providing recommendations
- Project manage creative content, troubleshoot technical and design issues and provide feedback to the team
- Regularly review and interact with internal team members to ensure deliverables are approved, on time and align to overall creative and business strategy
- Coordinate with outside agency partners, videographers, graphic designers, web-developers and key internal stakeholders ensuring fast and effective turnaround of deliverables
- Prioritize multiple projects to keep work flowing smoothly, continually communicating progress of each project and tracking budgets
- Maintaining the digital asset library, ensuring key stakeholders have quick access to high quality digital assets
- Develop and deliver periodic digital reporting
- Frequent auditing of all Nuseed websites and social platforms for brand consistency and data content
The right candidate will have a bachelor’s degree majoring in Communications, Business, or Marketing and Advertising along with 2-4 years’ experience in a similar position. Proficiency with the following programs (or similar): Facebook, Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Mailchimp and WordPress. Nuseed is looking for a task-oriented team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to facilitate alignment across cross functional teams.
Do you want to be part of a global team committed to making the world a more sustainable place, through ground-breaking ag-innovation and R&D? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nuseed employees.