Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted/Last Revised: 5th Jan, 2022
- Lift Interactive
- Educational Req.
DESCRIPTIONWe’re looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to be part of Lift’s growing team.
ABOUT YOUYou exhibit natural curiosity and willingness to learn, welcome challenges, embrace working as a team, and take pride in producing high-quality work. At Lift, you’ll have the opportunity to grow through exposure to a variety of clients, industries, and project types, and by participating in all phases of the client marketing cycle. Does this sound like you?:
- You enjoy contributing your ideas as part of an effective marketing plan
- You’re naturally analytical and a strong communicator
- You recognize that not everyone gets the inner workings of digital marketing, and you can walk clients and other stakeholders through it in an approachable and easy-to-understand way
- You love to learn
- You get excited to test new strategies, tools, and ideas to improve the team’s marketing capabilities and outcomes
- You have a measured and data-driven approach to decision making and feel empowered to seek information, advice and ask questions
ABOUT THIS POSITIONWe’re looking for someone who knows paid digital advertising and can think strategically as part of a team. As a digital marketing strategist at Lift, you’ll work to understand our clients and their goals. This role requires an understanding and ongoing curiosity for all things digital marketing. The Role
- Drive overall client success, satisfaction, and retention through campaign performance
- Build and optimize paid digital marketing campaigns on a variety of digital channels
- Research and interpret data for reporting, and provide actionable recommendations, both internally and externally
- Develop and plan digital marketing strategies using large and detailed data sets
- Deeply understand our client’s organizational and digital marketing goals
- Develop short copy for search ads and be familiar with A/B testing
- Work with project teams to collect and review feedback at key project stages.
- Make informed, strategic choices based on input to ensure ongoing project goals are being met
- Maintain and build upon your knowledge of digital marketing, including user research, data analytics, and marketing trends
- Building client reporting dashboards
- Working with market research tools
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Contact Name
- Melanie Whittingham
- Closing Date
- Jan. 31, 2022
WE’LL TAKE CARE OF YOU:
As an employee of Lift, you’ll be well taken care of with benefits that include:
- Competitive compensation rates
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Remote work allowance
- Extended health and dental benefits including an annual Health Spending Account
- RSP Employer Matching Program
- A strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Digital Marketing Strategist 3
- Opportunities for growth, education, and training
- A great working space just one block off Whyte Ave. in Edmonton
Lift is an experienced team known for our ability to solve real problems, our attention to detail, our love of delivering great results, our approach to understanding user needs, and the significance of great user experience.
We’re a team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge. Our work includes marketing campaigns, large website and app projects, and brand development.
As a member of our staff, you’ll have the opportunity to grow through exposure to multiple projects and all phases of the project life cycle. We recognize that the right solution may take us to something that we (and in many cases others) haven’t done before…and we embrace the challenge!
Our company is committed to taking every reasonable precaution to protect the health and safety of our people, volunteers, communities, and clients from the spread of and adverse health consequences of COVID-19. With this commitment in-mind, we comply with all public health mandates (locally, provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures in accordance. All employees joining our company will be required to produce proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to their start date. Lift will provide reasonable accommodation if you are the successful candidate and cannot be fully vaccinated on the basis of a protected ground under human rights legislation.
We are looking to fill a full-time position in our Edmonton office, just off Whyte at 10139 81 Ave.
Lift Interactive values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. To us, inclusion means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. This commitment extends to the hiring process and throughout the course of employment.