Digital Media Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 6th Jun, 2019
- DDB Canada
- Contact Name
- Human Resources
- Closing Date
- Jun. 27, 2019
This opening is for our Edmonton office.
At DDB, we fully believe in the power of creativity to touch hearts, change minds and transform business. If this sounds like the kind of magic you want to be a part of on a daily basis, then you may be the Digital Media Manager for us.
As a digital leader in our thriving Edmonton office, you will work within our integrated media team, overseeing digital media buyers and PPC specialists. In the role of our senior strategist, you will consult with clients, maintaining a strong knowledge of their business needs and objectives, and developing innovative and effective digital media strategies. You’ll also oversee and assist with the planning and execution of media plans, from campaign setup through to optimization, analysis and accounting.
What you’ll bring to the position:
- 6+ years’ experience in a digital planning/activation role in a media or advertising agency or client-side team
- Demonstrated ability to deliver impactful, large-scale digital media strategies
- Deep knowledge of paid media platforms and technology including Facebook, Google, Bing, Twitter, LinkedIn, various DSPs and ad servers
- Determined to validate data and prove out CPA and ROI, experience with attribution and ROAS analysis
- Analytical ability to extract insights from data and relate the “story” back to client’s business goals
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage a fast-paced, fluctuating workload, while mentoring and supporting team members
- Experience with any of the following a plus: e-commerce, marketing automation solutions, DMPs
Come work with an amazing team passionate about doing great work for great clients. You’ll build an impressive portfolio of regional and national clients, and you’ll do it surrounded by some of the best people and brightest minds in the biz. Perks include professional development opportunities, competitive benefits including a creativity and fitness allowance, flexible work options and great office environment.
How to apply:
Please upload your cover letter and resume before June 27, 2019.
Thanks in advance to all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About DDB Canada
DDB Canada is the most creatively acclaimed, internationally recognized marketing communications agency in Canada. Our DDB Edmonton office is the most awarded agency at the Ad Club of Edmonton ACE awards (2014-2018) and was awarded Social Media Agency of the Year at SocialWest’s 2017 and 2018 Hashtag Awards. Known for advertising that generates significant results for clients, DDB Canada is a “total communications company” whose fundamental belief is that creativity is the most powerful force in business. DDB Canada has offices in Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto and Montreal.