Digital Media Producer
Posted/Last Revised: 15th Mar, 2021
- Beulah Alliance Church
- Contact Name
- Beulah Alliance Church
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Apr. 15, 2021
This full-time position is responsible for creating and producing video and digital content for a variety of ministry areas. This position is also responsible for leading and developing teams of volunteers to produce video content required for online ministry programming as a part of Beulah’s Central Services structure serving all Beulah Campuses.
In this role you will:
- Oversee video production, including recording, editing and distributing content for online ministry experiences, promotional assets, testimonial stories and training resources for all Beulah campuses.
- Pursue and capture stories of impact and transformation and support the participant throughout the story telling process including, writing, editing and recording their story.
- Support the execution of ministry plans requiring video content for in person or online environments in order to achieve articulated goals of approved ministry plans.
- Develop, edit and produce videos for weekend services, social media, website, online ministry platforms, and other digital environments in support of Beulah’s overall Communications priorities.
- Recruit, train and lead a volunteer team of videographers to capture and convey ministry activities and content for all campuses.
- Work collaboratively with ministries as a member of the Communications team to create digital creative elements and resources to meet articulated ministry goals.
You’ll thrive with us if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Have no problem tracking down the best stories and writing copy to capture them;
- Love the creative process (i.e. storyboarding) and respond well to feedback;
- Value collaboration, but can work independently;
- Dream about opportunities to capture unique perspectives as a videographer; and,
- Believe the story of Jesus is the most incredibly powerful story known to man.
A little about Beulah:
- Approaching its 100 year anniversary, Beulah is a thriving multisite church in Edmonton, AB with a weekly attendance of over 3200, staffed with highly motivated and skilled team members.
- Beulah’s mission is to reach, teach, and equip people to know, love, and serve Jesus.
- Beulah is multi-generational and multi-ethnic which is represented in its staff, its congregation and its ministries. Beulah hosts services in English, Spanish and Arabic.
- Beulah is committed to multisite ministry with three existing campuses.
Desired Start Date: Specific date to be determined with the successful candidate.
Think you’re a great fit for this job? If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.