Digital Media Sales Consultant – Edmonton
Posted/Last Revised: 2nd Oct, 2019
- Postmedia Solutions
- 100,000 (Base + Commission)
- Educational Req.
You are an enthusiastic, skilled, consultative sales professional with a passion for media. You thrive in a fast paced multi-platform environment of print, web, and mobile with an in depth understanding of the digital marketing landscape including Search and Social Media.
You are driven and proactive, reveling in the challenge of demanding sales targets. You are confident, methodical, and relentless at generating leads (and you know that consistent activity ensures success). When working in a team, you are collaborative, open minded and positive. You’re a world-class networker who loves to meet new people, learn about their goals, and help them get there. You are able to quickly identify a business’ key needs and opportunities, and then persuasively present solutions. At the end of the day, your clients trust you because you treat their advertising campaign as if it were for your very own business.
- Contact Name
- Amanda Patrie
- Contact Phone
- (780) 429-5132
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 31, 2019
Be part of something BIG! At Postmedia Solutions, our mission is to make big things happen for brands. We aspire to build and maintain strong relationships with our customers by working collaboratively to design and execute engaging marketing campaigns that achieve our client’s goals. We blend media expertise with marketing intelligence. We believe in working hard to deliver results for our clients – and having fun while we build meaningful relationships with everyone around us.
As a Media Sales Consultant you will help local businesses achieve their marketing goals by providing performance marketing solutions including a full suite of digital marketing services – SEM, SEO, Social Advertisings, digital audio advertising, website and app design, content marketing and traditional media marketing. You will also have the power of Postmedia’s local brands that are deeply rooted in Edmonton.
Postmedia is the largest publisher by circulation of paid English-language daily newspapers in Canada, representing some of the country’s oldest and best known media brands. Award-winning journalists and innovative product development teams are bringing engaging content to millions of people every week whenever and wherever they want it. This exceptional content, reach and scope offer advertisers and marketers compelling solutions to effectively reach target audiences.
At Postmedia, we value open communication between our employees and managers. Our mission is to ensure that our employees have the abilities and aspirations to meet business requirements in alignment with our company values. To support the continuous growth of our Postmedia expansion, we are always on the lookout for amazing talent to join our fast growing team!
What you’ll do
- Build the sales pipeline by creating sincere business relationships through managing a portfolio of clients, cold calling, inbound marketing, social networking and unique lead generation techniques that will separate you from the competition;
- Maintain and build current accounts on a proactive basis (Automotive experience an asset)
- Schedule and attend sales appointments with business owners to identify their marketing challenges, and complete a thorough needs and opportunities assessment;
- Work with our integrated media strategist team to build and then present a compelling, audience-based, print and digital marketing solution;
- Overall – meet advertising sales targets by generating and closing new business opportunities.