Digital Media Strategist
Posted/Last Revised: 12th Aug, 2019
- Contact Name
- Angelina Cho
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Aug. 16, 2019
Join the fastest-growing department in the fastest-growing agency in the fastest-growing segment of marketing.
FKA is seeking a full-time, on-site Digital Media Strategist for our Edmonton office with two or more years of experience and a related post-secondary degree or diploma to join our growing digital media department.
The successful candidate will manage and optimize digital media campaigns featuring a combination of booked media from publishers and ad networks as well as biddable platforms.
This position features significant potential for career development and growth. Digital media is the fastest-growing department at FKA and overall our agency was ranked 150 on the 2018 GROWTH 500 list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. FKA is a best-in-class Google Premier Partner, offering unique opportunities for training and support. Team members are provided with competitive compensation, health benefits and opportunities for professional development and networking.
Candidates should possess:
- Strong familiarity with Google AdWords (including SEM, display, PLAs and YouTube), Bing ads, Facebook ads (including Instagram) and Twitter Ads as well as the Google Analytics platform.
- The ability to analyze data to improve performance of campaigns
- Strong understanding of conversion tracking and familiarity with Google Tag Manager
- Experience reporting and measuring the success of digital media campaigns.
- Experience working with a variety of clients and annual budgets that range in size from five- to seven-figures.
- A passion for finding innovative and creative digital media solutions for client problems.
FKA offers an exciting, fast-paced, fun and supportive agency environment. We start each day with a morning scrum to collaboratively manage capacity and risks, and we finish each week with a team feedback survey.
Your success and growth are paramount.
Interested applicants are asked to send their cover letter and resume with “Digital Media Strategist” in the subject line to email@example.com no later than 5pm on Friday, August 16.