Digital Media Strategist
Posted/Last Revised: 2nd Oct, 2019
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- Educational Req.
- Digital marketing expert with 2-6 years in a digital marketing, strategy or similar role
- Strong relationship builder and team collaborator
- Demonstrate a high level understanding of social media marketing, web presence and search marketing landscapes
- Understanding of content marketing best practices and tactics
- Client consultation on the benefits of leveraging various digital marketing strategies with traditional media programs
- Ability to analyze and build insights from Google Analytics and other web analytics programs
- Agency experience an asset
- Contact Name
- Amanda Patrie
- Contact Phone
- (780) 429-5132
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 31, 2019
As a full service media agency, we specialize in content and digital marketing. We provide the widest variety of solutions in the markets we serve, which allows us to create holistic marketing strategies in the most cost effective way.
We’re looking for a Media Strategist who has demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing, strategy and analysis. As a member of the Postmedia Solutions agency team in Edmonton you bring a track record of success, innovation and growth. You care about your clients and their success by always providing the best consultation and strategies.
What you’ll do
- Build holistic digital marketing programs for new and existing clients based on client needs and established KPIs
- Present programs & strategies to sales representatives, coach and support in client pitches
- Analyze campaign data during execution to increase optimization, retention, renewal and upsell
- Review digital marketing, design, reporting and implementation, acting as a digital consultant working with sales representatives on behalf of their clients
- Stay up to date on digital product offerings and industry best practices as they rapidly evolve
Campaign Performance Responsibilities:
- Monitor performance of programs and work with internal fulfillment teams to optimize results
- Provide consultation on post campaign analysis and recommendations for sales staff and clients
- Identify and present client upsell opportunities to sales representatives
Postmedia is the largest publisher by circulation of paid English-language daily newspapers in Canada, representing some of the country’s oldest and best known media brands. Award-winning journalists and innovative product development teams are bringing engaging content to millions of people every week whenever and wherever they want it. This exceptional content, reach and scope offer advertisers and marketers compelling solutions to effectively reach target audiences.
At Postmedia, we value open communication between our employees and managers. Our mission is to ensure that our employees have the abilities and aspirations to meet business requirements in alignment with our company values. To support the continuous growth of our Postmedia expansion, we are always on the lookout for amazing talent to join our fast growing team! We offer opportunities to attend industry events and learn from experts and thought leaders in digital marketing. But don’t take our word for it…
“Working at Postmedia has allowed me to develop my skills as a digital strategist through hands-on experience with a wide variety of clients. The level of support we receive fosters a positive environment where you truly feel a part of a team. I enjoy coming to work each day knowing I am making a difference for each and every client I have the pleasure of working with.”
– Media Strategist, Edmonton, AB