Digital Publishing Sales Associate
Posted/Last Revised: 18th Aug, 2020
- Adster Creative
- Educational Req.
Don’t apply unless you’re the best and can prove it!
- You’ll earn $50-60k if you’re average, $75k+ if you’re good, and $100k+ if you’re great. Build your EMPIRE with us!
- This position is in the digital advertising industry, but we hire star performers, not backgrounds.
- You will be asked to provide examples of websites you’ve worked on, or built yourself. Share your successes, failures and ideas! Show us what you’re made of!
- You need to be a self motivated hunter and closer! We want outcomes, not lip service.
- Know thyself. We’re looking for those who have an entrepreneurial spirit but who don’t have the capital, cash-flow or proper platform to really let their ideas flourish (intrapraneur is the new entrepreneur!)
- You’ll be expected to wear many hats, hit deadlines and hit growth markers to 10x our revenue and current publishing products.
- You will be part of the Adster ‘family’, however, you will work independent of our B2B team (working remotely and reporting directly to the CEO).
- Profit sharing and other opportunities will be unlocked within 12 months of demonstrated growth.
- Contact Name
- Andrew Forster
- Contact Phone
- (780) 800-2328
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 31, 2020
1. Job Duties & Responsibilities –
Prospecting & Sales Activities – Small Businesses & Agencies (70%):
- Reporting to our Head of sales, you will be expected to perform heavy outbound sales calling (100+ per week) to SMB’s across North America offering and promoting our digital publishing products such as:
- Content packages
- Directory listings
- Sponsored listings
- Contextual Placements
- Establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis via lead generation (LinkedIn, calling, social media, networking)
- You need to possess and understands digital marketing
- Have connections in digital marketing
- Are a self-motivated hunter
- You need to go out and find opportunities!
- Identify clients’ needs and cultivate effective sales strategies via phone and screen-share meetings
- Contribute sales leadership through your experience and work ethic
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
- Successful Sales Associate must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Ability to engage clients as you build relationships quickly and effectively
- Experienced user of CRM’s such as Streak, SalesForce and Active Campaign. and diligent in maintaining CRM data
- Minimum 1-3 years experience making outbound calls to generate sales with small-medium service based companies
- Post-secondary diploma/degree preferred
Managing Inbound Leads & Administrative Duties (20%):
- Reporting to our Head of sales, you will manage and vet incoming leads, assigning them properly in our CRM systems and multiple inboxes
- Assisting in the creation of segmented email lists and email automation
- Working with sales team to properly collect and track payments with internal tracking systems
2. Desired Attributes –
Post-secondary education, especially in business, marketing/communications, or similar qualifications, or the equivalent in experience
- A proven winner and the ability to lead and exceed sales goals. Sales experience in a technology, consulting, or similar environment is ideal
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills. Resourceful and organized with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written, oral) along with strong presentation skills
- Ability to understand and manage a diverse customer base
- Experience with customer relationship management tools (e.g. Salesforce) is an asset
3. What you’ll get in return –
- Outstanding commission model to get you to 100k+
- Ability to build your own sales empire within a growing company
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world!
- The opportunity to be promoted extremely quickly based on performance
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing digital marketing companies in Alberta in one of the fastest growing industries
- Extremely fun yet focused work environment
- Opportunity to be part of something very big!
4. Why work at Adster & Multi Media Management?
- Challenging and rewarding opportunity to work at one of Alberta’s most respected & fastest growing digital advertising agencies.
- Paid attendance of workshops, conferences, and classes directly related to your field
- Monthly staff lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free pop, water, energy drinks and goodies onsite!
- Casual dress – minus the occasional Adster blue jacket 🙂
- Free parking
- Onsite foosball table & games!
- Staff BBQ’s and regular outings
- Quarterly profit sharing