Posted/Last Revised: 13th Feb, 2020
- Kick Point
- Edmonton, AB
- Contact Name
- Jen Salamandick
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Mar. 31, 2020
Help us help entrepreneurs and organizations do better marketing. We work with clients across North America and in Australia and New Zealand. Digital advertising strategy and implementation (Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook/Instagram Advertising) will be a significant part of how you contribute to the team, and you will also participate in goal setting, brand strategy, content writing, reporting, and more.
If you’re interested in working with us, please email to introduce yourself and:
- Tell us about an account you inherited or started from scratch that was a wild success (no need to share any private client details of course!).
- Tell us about a campaign you ran that didn’t go very well and let us know what you did to fix it.
- Describe your experience with analytics, tracking results, and reporting—if possible, please explain a time you changed tactics based on results.
And answer these questions please:
- How do you rate your Google Ads experience on a scale of beginner to pro? Do you feel like the support/resources within Google Ads is sufficient?
- Have you done much work with LinkedIn ads? Any frustrations with the reporting LinkedIn offers?
What do you read/listen/attend to keep your PPC knowledge fresh?
- What do you think is the best way to teach someone what to look for in an ads account so that a person learns to make intelligent and helpful adjustments?
- Do you have any project management experience?