Posted/Last Revised: 8th Sep, 2020
- Jim Pattison Broadcasting Group
- Educational Req.
- Passion for learning and openness to coaching
- Thrive in a constantly changing and energized team environment
- Knowledge of all digital marketing including websites, paid and organic, SEO
- Understanding of WordPress, Shopify , Google Drive, Google PPC and FB Advertising
- Ability to work remotely
- 2-3 years of experience working in digital marketing
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to refine process
- Integrity, discretion and a great sense of humour 🙂
- Contact Name
- Greg MacKinnon
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 30, 2020
We are looking a passionate digital strategist to join The Pattison Broadcast Group in a vital role with our partner Lift interactive and Nimble Marketing Team.
You will have an insatiable appetite for digital marketing and the unique ability to work effectively amongst multiple teams. You will be a key player on this dynamic and competitive team that delivers integrated media solutions in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg.
- Coordinate projects between Pattison and Lift
- Be one of the key project management contacts between Lift and the Pattison
- Recommend the best Nimble marketing solution to our sales team/client
- Interact with clients gathering key marketing components
- Manage multiple projects
- Participate in team meetings and provide updates
- Support sales team on calls with expert product guidance
- Up to date on latest digital trends
- Expert level knowledge on our Nimble Marketing Solutions.