Posted/Last Revised: 15th Mar, 2018
- KEEN Creative
- Educational Req.
Who you are:
- You are a strategic thinker who enjoys researching and presenting a variety of digital marketing solutions
- You have a post secondary degree or diploma with a marketing/communications focus
- You have 1-3 years of experience in digital advertising & marketing, social media management, and/or SEO
- You spend many of your waking hours reading about digital marketing and experimenting with it
- You have strong writing skills and impeccable grammar
- You have experience managing corporate social media accounts and are comfortable using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media tools
- You have knowledge and experience with SEO and SEM
- Currently certified in Google Adwords and/or Google Analytics
- You are experienced in producing, interpreting and providing insight on analytics reporting
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for
- You love working in a strong corporate culture that is all about team
- You’re not afraid to have fun and want to grow with an awesome company
- Contact Name
- Lisa Feehan
- Closing Date
- Apr. 30, 2018
KEEN Creative is looking for an energetic Digital Strategist to support digital projects and strategies for our clients.
As an integral member of our team, you should be an articulate, organized, detailed, and driven creative thinker. With your strong marketing mind, customer-focused communication skills, and enthusiastic approach, you’ll work with our team and clients to create true, measurable value, with a strong emphasis on digital media resources.
To fit in at KEEN, you’ll need to be just as enthusiastic about foosball competitions as you are about conversions and increased brand engagement. If you think you’re the peanut butter to our jelly, read on!
- Researching, planning, implementing, analyzing, and reporting for strategic marketing and digital media campaigns
- Content development for various media including blogs, marketing materials, web content, and social media
- Social media management, engagement, and analytics reporting
- Online advertising implementation, management, and reporting
- Liaising between KEEN’s internal teams, directors, and clients
- Researching and understanding clients’ products, culture, and competition in an effort to identify further client and consumer opportunities
Sound like a fit? Submit your resume and cover letter here:
At KEEN we are huge on team and role fitment. With that, we require all applicants to complete an online survey for us, to give us a bit more insight into you and how you might relate to the available position. The survey takes about 30 minutes to complete. Only applicants who complete the survey will be considered for the position.
Please follow the link below to complete the Pro.file People Survey:
Note: if this link appears inactive or is not opening in a new browser window, please copy the full link and paste it into your internet browser address line.
What does it mean to be a KEENer?
KEEN Creative is a downright awesome group of talented people (and we mean that in the humblest way possible). As a small yet diverse award winning design, web, and marketing agency, we’ve created thousands of campaigns and online experiences for our clients across Canada, throughout our 14 plus years in business. With a great passion for our work and client partnerships, our mission is to have a meaning, positive impact on our clients, our business, and our community.
For more info on us, our team, our work, and clients, visit: http://www.keencreative.ca