Front End Web Developer
Posted/Last Revised: 16th Jul, 2019
- Box Clever
- Sherwood Park
- Contact Name
- Steve Mebs
- Closing Date
- Aug. 15, 2019
Box Clever is looking for a skilled front end web developer to join our growing team. You’ll be working with some of the best designers, back end developers, and project managers in the business to produce high-quality websites for our clients.
- Build responsive websites that are executed with superior quality, performance, and cross browser compatibility
- Work with the team to define and document project requirements and to understand project milestones, and timelines
- Provide input to creative team during design stage to reflect proper interactive capabilities
- Identify emerging trends and technologies with potential application for website user interface and functionality development
- WordPress theme &/or plugin experience
Because this is a creative, technical position and because it requires a high level of expertise and accuracy, it provides opportunity to thoroughly plan in order to do the job right. A disciplined, conscientious, hands-on approach is central to this job and it requires work that is high quality and precise.
If you enjoy getting the job “done right”, this job is for you. This job requires a serious and disciplined approach and to do it well means doing it independently, once the scope for the project has been established collaboratively with your project team.
If you think you’re a good fit, please apply – we’d love to hear from you!