Front End Web Developer
Posted/Last Revised: 28th Mar, 2019
- Educational Req.
Who You Are:
- 2-5 year of experience
- Experience with WordPress, Shopify, Divi and other CMS and e-commerce systems
- Comfortable in both Windows and Mac environments
- Familiar with GSuite tools, Slack, and Trello
- Understanding and / or experience in working in an Agile framework
- Can take design files from Sketch, Illustrator, and photoshop to fully realize project vision
- Can troubleshoot complex technical issues, providing realistic and innovative solutions
- You’re a do-er and love to see things through to completion
- You have killer organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for
- Contact Name
- Lisa Feehan
- Closing Date
- Apr. 15, 2019
KEEN Creative is looking for a highly skilled Front End Web Developer to join our passionate, driven, collaborative and talented team. As an integral member of our team, you should be an articulate, organized, detailed, and creative problem solver. With a passion for good code and drive for innovative solutions, you will take on each project with a focus on exceptional functionality and user experience.
Your role will include the development and programming of custom corporate websites, as well as ongoing upkeep, improvements, and maintenance. You will work collaboratively with our entire team in a fast-paced environment to develop solutions that will propel our client’s businesses forward in the digital space. Are you a nimble, enthusiastic and positive team player? If so, you could be just the KEENer we’re looking for.
- Collaborate in planning, development, testing, and launch of solid, structured, and responsive web solutions
- Understand scope, project goals, and requirements, and provide input towards practical solutions, innovations, and time estimation
- Collaborate in strategic planning of web and mobile websites, identifying opportunities for driving innovation from a development perspective
- Test and optimize code to achieve the best performance, and strive for flawless and bug free deliverables by making quality assurance a top priority
- Participate in ideation, brainstorming, roadmapping, and retrospectives to improve development approaches, tools, and techniques
- Follow industry best practices and coding standards and contribute to internal knowledge sharing
- Understand our clients’ business, their needs, and the opportunities and challenges that they face in in their industry
Want to be a KEENer? Here’s how to apply:
- Visit http://www.keencreative.ca/careers Submit your resume and cover letter
- Complete the Pro.file People survey here. (http://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=58581)
Please note: Pro.file Survey MUST be completed to for your application to be considered.
If you would like to learn more about KEEN Creative, please visit us at keencreative.ca