Full Stack Developer
Posted/Last Revised: 26th Aug, 2020
- Yellow Pencil
- Edmonton or Vancouver
- Educational Req.
- A degree or diploma in computer science or a related field or comparable accreditation is an asset but not necessary
- 4+ years experience in web or application development, or a related field
- 3+ years experience working with Drupal or another open-source content management systems.
- Experience communicating with clients one-on-one, in groups, and in writing
- You should know a little bit about: Drupal, Laravel, VueJS, Twig
- You should love and respect W3C standards
- You should have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- You have some experience with Git or other version control systems
- Ability to work in multiple projects and manage multiple tasks with minimum or little supervision
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Contact Name
- Blair Sitar
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Dec. 31, 2020
We’re looking for a full-time Full-Stack Developer.
We are looking for someone who gets excited about using technology to craft impactful solutions to public sector challenges. You’ll use web standards and best practices to create robust and scalable applications; you don’t believe in band-aid solutions.
We’re not going to tell you what to do – we’re counting on you to figure out the real problem and how to solve it. We need someone that’s not afraid to ask questions or pipe up with new ideas. We want you to be ready, willing, and excited to keep up with the industry.
As our next developer, you’ll be joining either our Edmonton, AB or Vancouver, BC office
- Build out Drupal content types, displays, views, paragraphs, and configure modules for complex sites
- Work with our UX team to define requirements, plan project architecture, and solve content problems
- Work closely with our design team to collaborate on a clear vision for our clients
- Work with technical architects to implement and extend our frameworks, and create modules that can be reused across projects
- Work with our managed services team to support deployments
- Translate wireframes and style guides into Drupal templates and entities
- Work with a wide range of web services to display static and dynamic content
- Build and document easy-to-use content author interfaces
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team to solve problems and make things better