Posted/Last Revised: 1st Jun, 2021
- KEEN Creative
- Educational Req.
- 2-4 years of graphic design experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- Experience in designing brands and full campaigns, with both online and print applications
- Strong ability and knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud programs including Adobe XD, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Experience designing for digital applications, including websites, social media platforms, e-newsletters, display ads, etc.
- Experience and/or knowledge using WordPress for content input. Experience in other web tools is an asset (eg. Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills with good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Customer service focused
- A creative mind that enjoys working in a positive team atmosphere
- Contact Name
- Lisa Feehan
- Contact Phone
- (780) 709-5571
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 30, 2021
KEEN Creative looking for a Graphic Designer to add to our fun, energetic, and downright awesome group of talented people (and we mean that in the humblest way possible.) With a great passion for our work and client partnerships, our mission is to creatively and effectively imagine and build, awesome visual communication experiences that inspire and spark engagement in our audience. Continually expanding our business, we are currently looking to add a creative, skilled, and experienced individual to our team.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the development and production of creative artwork. You will work with the entire multidisciplinary team and contribute to the development of client brands, websites, campaigns and the final production of artwork. You will work with the department Directors to design and develop creative solutions for clients and ensure that projects are completed on time and in scope. You will apply your skills to various mediums including digital, branding, print, video, and more.
Your responsibilities include:
- Research, design, and layout artwork for both digital and print application
Provide visual concepts and ideas for development
- Develop web and digital wireframes & prototypes for user testing
Follow and maintain KEEN project workflows
- Derive client brands, campaigns and marketing materials from concept to finalization
- Progressive and innovative creative thinking
- Manage assigned project time and deliverables
- Present ideas and concepts to the Art Director, and Creative Director
- Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Maintain and adhere to KEEN’s core values, while contributing to our great culture
- Strive for constant improvement and growth in your role
Want to be a KEENer? Here’s how to apply:
- Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio by visiting https://keencreative.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=48
- Complete the Pro.file People survey: http://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=57183
Please note: Pro.file Survey MUST be completed to for your application to be considered.