Posted/Last Revised: 31st Aug, 2021
- One to One Mailing
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic and creative Graphic Designer to add to our growing team. If you have a passion for the print industry, turning concepts into impactful visuals, and an eye for detail, we want to hear from you!
At One to One, you’ll have the opportunity to work with clients from a vast range of industries, helping corporations and small businesses design campaigns to promote their businesses and reach clients.
This is a full-time permanent position offering full health and dental benefits (after a successful probationary period is completed) with a great team and casual work environment. Regular work hours are between 8:30 am -4:30 pm (flexible start time).
- Development of marketing campaigns for a diverse customer-base across Canada, including small businesses and corporations
- Designing a variety of unique, high-quality marketing and print collateral (e.g., mailers, signage, newsletters, brochures, postcards, invitations, social media posts, website, etc.)
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with broader marketing team
- Taking direction from Account Managers and Marketing Manager to execute client projects in a timely manner while juggling multiple priorities
- Revising and redeveloping work based on feedback from various internal and external stakeholders
- Taking projects from concept to development, and creating final production-ready assets (for print and digital)
- A diploma or degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications
- 3 years of experience and in-depth understanding of basic design principles
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience working with and following brand/graphic standards
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and WordPress
- You’re a talented designer who creates compelling, on-brand visuals that resonate with our target clients
- You demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- You have experience designing for print and digital platforms
- You have the ability to balance multiple projects at any given time and work within tight timelines with limited supervision.
- You’re collaborative and a quick learner who can transform your designs to reach a wide range of clients
If you’re interested in working with us, send your resume to Jas Sahota, Marketing Manager. Please attach both your resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio in the application.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
- Contact Name
- Jas Sahota
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 15, 2021