Posted/Last Revised: 31st Jul, 2019
- Media Shop Collective
- St. Albert
- Contract position at $40/hr or project-based
- Educational Req.
- Related college or university degree
- Strong communication skills, including fluency in written & spoken English and understanding of proper grammar
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented & efficient
- Team player with a desire for continuous learning & improvement
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Graphic Designer
The Graphic Designer must be experienced in the following:
- Brand design & development
- Digital & print design & production
- Agency experience beneficial but not required
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) & other industry standard software
- Squarespace (experience with Shopify & WordPress would be an asset)
- Google Drive, Gmail, Dropbox & Asana
- Contact Name
- Erin Cassidy
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 15, 2019
Media Shop Collective is a digital media & branding agency. We believe in forming strategic partnerships with highly skilled contractors in order to best serve our clients needs.
The Graphic Designer is a contract position reporting directly to the Lead Strategist & Principal. The position will require some hours in office (in St. Albert) with the opportunity to work remote.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for providing the following deliverables for our clients:
- Brand identity presentations and logo packages
- Digital graphics, including social media & advertising
- Pre-press & print-ready files for marketing & promotional items, including business cards, flyers & more
- Coordination of quotes, printing requirements, electronic files & paper selections
- Squarespace websites, including design mock-ups, website build & updates
The Graphic Designer must be self-motivated and able to work independently, but also willing to contribute to Media Shop Collective as a team player.