Posted/Last Revised: 22nd Aug, 2019
- Diva Communications Inc.
- TBD based on education and experience
- Educational Req.
- 3 to 5 years Graphic Design experience
- post-secondary degree or diploma in Graphic Design
- Contact Name
- Linda Blanchett
- Contact Phone
- (780) 479-3895
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Sep. 15, 2019
- experience in designing for both print and digital applications
- experience creating diagrams, illustrations and infographics for both print and web
- excellent knowledge of the Mac environment in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro), Word and Powerpoint
- understanding of CSS and HTML, with the ability to work within various content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, etc).
- experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects considered an asset.
- understanding and working knowledge of print and web/digital design and production.
- proficiency at solving computer and/or program
- solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- strong written and communication skills
- innovative, creative thinking
- knowledge of up-to-date print and web design trends
- produce unique designs from concept to completion, for print and digital
- complete creative requests as assigned by the Creative Director and Art Director
- work efficiently to meet multiple deadlines
- work collaboratively with other designers
- full-time hours – Monday to Friday, 8:15am – 4:30pm
- street parking
- open concept/collaborative work space