Posted/Last Revised: 16th Oct, 2019
- Contact Name
- Darren Tonn
- Contact Phone
- (780) 423-5552
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Dec. 1, 2019
The position of Graphic Designer provides a great opportunity for a creative professional with design,
marketing, and agency experience to assume a key position with a dynamic and strategic company.
The successful candidate will bring a proven ability to support the following areas:
– Work on current projects including revisions and edits;
– Help with new client projects;
– Build out slides decks, reports, and graphics for use in both Incite and client presentations;
– Review and provide feedback on all client work done by Incite.
– Support Creative Director with brand development and design work;
– Provide creative input and ideas;
– Provide support in enhancing Incite operations to build a high performing organization.
– Work with the team to develop and build strong/consistent brands, campaigns, etc.;
– Provide design expertise and knowledge as the designer for clients and projects;
– Prepare design files for print;
– Attend brainstorms.
The fine print:
– Strong portfolio
– Quality experience in the design world
– Desire to continue to learn about design trends, ideas, and opportunities
– Degree and/or diploma in design
– Agency experience in design is a plus
– Someone seeking an opportunity to hone their craft; design is more than just a job