Posted/Last Revised: 9th Nov, 2019
- ANVL Creative
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Contact Name
- Maria Braz
- Contact Phone
- (780) 970-1250
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Dec. 31, 2019
Wanted for a full-time position, tight deadlines, creative debates, hard work, and better than the average wage. Room to grow within the position, but more importantly, room to grow your creative passion in a casual studio environment producing real work, for real clients.
Do you have a drive for design that you can’t quite explain? Are you disciplined with your time and want to learn as much as possible about graphic design? Are you eager to provide clients with your design know-how and superior customer service? We’re looking for a designer to take under our wing and show them what we know about design, production, and the larger design industry.
Must cut the mustard on:
• Working in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• A grasp of basic design principles for print design and production. (Typography, Hierarchies, White Space, Visual Balance, etc.)
• Being a problem solver and collaborating with a team but when necessary having the discipline to hunker down and get the job done on your own.
• Leaving your ego at the door.
• Having a willingness to grow and learn outside your comfort zone.
Would be nice, but don’t beat yourself up:
• Some experience with basic website design principles.
• A basic understanding of WordPress CMS and updating WordPress sites.
• A basic familiarity of HTML coding language.
• Strong communication skills (on paper, email and in face-to-face)
• Your own MacBook Pro capable of supporting Adobe Creative Suite. (If not, no problem we got you covered.)
Are you ready for the grind & the glory? Tell us how you’re the hardest working designer you know and show off your design chops.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you to all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.