Posted/Last Revised: 16th Dec, 2019
- KEEN Creative
- Educational Req.
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience
- Post secondary degree or diploma in Graphic Design or Visual Communication
- Experience in designing brands and full campaigns, with both online and print applications
- Strong ability and knowledge in Adobe programs (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and Sketch
- Experience and / or knowledge using WordPress for content input, Divi or other web tools is an asset
- Strong organizational skills with good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Creative mind that enjoys working in a positive team atmosphere
- Contact Name
- Lisa Feehan
- Closing Date
- Jan. 15, 2020
KEEN Creative looking for a Graphic Designer to add to our fun, energetic, and downright awesome group of talented people (and we mean that in the humblest way possible.) With a great passion for our work and client partnerships, our mission is to creatively and effectively imagine and build, awesome visual communication experiences that inspire and spark engagement in our audience. Continually expanding our business, we are currently looking to add a creative, skilled, and experienced individual to our team.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the development and production of creative artwork. You will work with the entire Design Team and contribute to the development of client campaigns and the final production of artwork. You will work with the department Directors to design and develop creative solutions for clients and ensure that projects are completed on time and in scope. You will apply your skills to various mediums including digital, branding, print, video, and more.
This is a full time, 1-year term position for maternity leave coverage, with the possibility of extension.
Your responsibilities include:
- Research, design, and layout artwork for both digital and print application
- Provide visual concepts and ideas for development
- Follow and maintain KEEN project workflows
- Derive client brands, campaigns and marketing material concepts
- Progressive and innovative creative thinking
- Manage assigned project time and deliverables
- Present ideas and concepts to the Art Director, and Creative Director
- Contribute to the success of the entire organization
- Maintain and adhere to KEEN’s core values, while contributing to our great culture
- Strive for constant improvement and growth in your role
Want to be a KEENer? Here’s how to apply:
- Submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio by visiting: https://keencreative.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=40
- Complete the Pro.file People survey: http://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=57183
Please note: Pro.file Survey MUST be completed to for your application to be considered.
- Close eyes tightly, Cross fingers, and Wait by your email for a reply 😉