Posted/Last Revised: 7th May, 2020
- Educational Req.
• Post-Secondary education focusing on Graphic Design.
• 1‐3 years of progressive design production experience.
• Detailed orientated and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• HTML 5 design knowledge considered an asset.
• Great attitude and willingness to learn.
• Outgoing, friendly and people oriented.
- Contact Name
- Erin Buchanan
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- May. 30, 2020
As a Graphic Designer for AutoCanada, you’ll collaborate daily with our team of marketing professionals to develop, coordinate and execute multi‐platform (digital & traditional) marketing initiatives for our automotive dealers across Canada. We’re looking for a designer who is passionate about advertising and seeks to grow and mature as a designer in this fast-paced environment. Here you’ll have the creative freedom to apply your skills in all aspects of design.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Create high-quality marketing collateral.
• Prioritize multiple projects and timelines.
• Work in a fast‐paced creative production environment without compromising design quality or missing project deadlines.
• Deconstruct and reproduce graphics created by other members of the design team as well as third-party companies and automotive manufacturers.
• Repurposing existing designs and adapt them to meet new requirements of a different dealership.
• Organizing and maintaining an abundance of design elements, fonts, and creative assets to be used multiple times in many different projects.
• Have the creative freedom to work on some or all of the following advertising assets: email campaigns, Google ads, Facebook ads, website banners, point of purchase materials, in‐store signage, billboards, flyers, direct mail, video graphics and much more.
What We Offer
• Paid vacation
• Generous base salary
• Competitive incentive plan
• Health and dental plan
• An opportunity to be a part of an exciting, growing business!
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at http://www.autocan.ca. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.