Digital Graphic Designer
Posted/Last Revised: 22nd May, 2020
- Alberta Motor Association
- Contact Name
- Pam Webb
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 30, 2020
The Alberta Motor Association is hiring a digital graphic designer.
You have been passionate about technology and computers for as long as you can remember. You love the idea of turning ideas into graphic designs and have a burning desire to seek out innovative graphic designing solutions that exceed your client’s needs. You get obsessive about all things creative and you know more digital shortcuts than you care to admit. To you creating graphic designs is not work – it’s your calling.
We’re looking for a forward-thinker (and forward-doer) who will help take our online business into the future. Someone who gets that customer experience is everything and is willing to do everything to make sure the AMA experience is heads above the rest.
You will have a strong creative and innovative flare with the ability to manage multiple projects and to work deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You manage your time as expertly as you manage your projects. Prioritizing, planning an organizing are part of your DNA.
- You’re detail oriented, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
- You’re both a right- and left-brained thinker. Your innovative side is balanced by your quantitative analytical abilities.
- You love to share thoughts and ideas – after all, two heads are better than one.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Manager, Digital Marketing, Digital and Online Services.
- You’ll collaborate with the marketing leaders to define and prioritize the digital design roadmap.
- You’ll conceptualize, design and maintain all online visual assets such as web layouts, email layouts, templates, graphic elements, illustrations, and promotional online content.
- Prepare graphic assets including wire frames, low/high fidelity comps, working prototypes and final products.
- Create interactive prototypes to test designs and ideas in front of real users; iterate and evolve your concepts into a digital product.
- Design and produce responsive web layouts using a customer centric “mobile first” approach. Generate pixel perfect layouts and designs to be consumed by stakeholders and the UX/development team.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You will have a university degree or post-secondary diploma in a related field such as Digital Media, Graphic Design or Visual Communication.
- You also have a minimum 3 years’ experience in Digital Graphic Design.
- Experience with marketing, social, SEO, PPC is an asset.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.