Intermediate Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted/Last Revised: 20th May, 2021
- Top Draw Inc.
- Contact Name
- Darrell Kryskow
- Contact Phone
- (780) 429-9993
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 2, 2022
Top Draw is looking to add an enthusiastic and experienced Intermediate Digital Marketing Specialist to work out of our downtown Edmonton office!
The Intermediate Digital Marketing Specialist strengthens expertise in, and delivers on, engaging, results-oriented digital marketing tactics and channel activities for projects and retainers that are designed to achieve our clients’ business objectives.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and is keen to build on them.
- 2-3 years experience executing on and optimizing digital marketing strategies
- Degree/ Certificate in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Strong understanding of WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, & other CMS platforms
- Proficient understanding of SEO, SEM, & social media best practices, tactics and theory
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Awareness of SEO’s role in an integrated website development and digital marketing strategy.
- Experience with any other high-performance digital marketing channels and tactics
- Experience with visitor recording software
- Experience across Google Analytics to Google Tag Manager to Optimize
- Experience with a variety of SEO tools/platforms like Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Raven Tools, and Xenu
- Familiarity with industry news sources such as Search Engine Land, Search Engine Watch and Moz.
- Knowledge of SEO’s role in an integrated website development and digital marketing strategy.
- Knowledge of other digital marketing practices such as content marketing and its role in digital marketing.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/ Google Docs Skills
Assets we would like you to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven
- Attention to detail
- Able to work effectively independently and collaboratively
- Passion for advertising and promotions
- Strategic reasoning and problem-solving skills
Your day-to-day duties include:
- Produce SEO and Digital Ad campaigns
- Grow Google Ads and/or social media ad campaigns through optimizations
- Analyze & report on SEO & Digital Ads efforts
- Develop monthly performance reports for Digital Strategist
- Develop optimization strategy for SEO & Digital Ad campaigns
- Investigate and improve organic optimizations of websites
- Understand how to leverage audience data for improved campaign performance
- Execute testing protocols for improved digital ads, SEO and/or website performance
- Liaise with lead & strategist to ensure industry best practices are maintained
- Determine recommended actions for improvement to client-partners (through monthly reports)
- Provide rationale as to WHY decisions are made in regards to optimization efforts
- Digital Ads, SEO maintenance tasks
- Manage digital ad and SEO campaigns for maximum efficiency
- Ensure client goals are accurately reflected in relevant campaigns
- Monitor campaign data for trends in performance
- Leverage automation when possible to reduce need for manual work
- Pre/launch/post checklist completion
- Ensure website maintains SEO best practices through the development of meta data
- Technical sitemap development
- Develop content plans rooted in SEO to ensure content is well written
- Leverage user data from strategist to accurately develop technical sitemap for the dev team
- Keyword research, content planning
- Conduct keyword research to inform meta data and content opportunities
- Produce content plans that can be provided to creative/client for SEO-optimized content writing
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7 am and 9 am
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Free downtown parking
- Unlimited coffee, snacks, and beverages
- Doggy Policy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Lots of lunch and learns to keep you informed on the latest digital marketing trends
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
About Top Draw
Top Draw is a digital agency providing excellence in all aspects of online communications. Our growing team is conveniently located just outside of the downtown core, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away. Here are just a few more reasons why you want to work at Top Draw.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
Top Draw offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done.
**Please note at the present Covid related time, our office is closed and we are working remotely.
We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.