iOS App Developer
Posted/Last Revised: 20th Nov, 2019
- AIVIA Inc.
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Strong, demonstrated app development skills (you’re able to create amazing apps that work) using the native iOS Swift language, the iOS SDK, and XCode
- Familiarity with Adobe XD prototypes
- Strong knowledge of app networking and API use
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative on tasks and work independently
- Positive attitude and team mentality
- Amazing app development examples in your portfolio
- Contact Name
- Chris Bull
- Contact Phone
- (780) 481-5444
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Dec. 10, 2019
NOTICE: APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Your application must contain at least 1 iOS app published to the app store OR available via TestFlight. Applications without portfolios or work samples will not be evaluated.
WHO WE ARE
AIVIA Inc. is a small team of highly-trained and passionate mobile app developers and enterprise software specialists based in Edmonton, Alberta. Whether we’re designing and building websites or creating intuitive software and apps, we collaborate with our clients to craft customized online experiences that allow them to connect with their end users through great, functional design.
We are looking for a talented iOS app developer with proven experience in creating efficient, scalable apps following development and design best practices. You’ll be working with other developers to program applications following directions and Adobe XD prototypes using Xcode, the iOS SDK, and the Swift language. You should be familiar with app networking and using APIs. Ideal candidates will also be familiar with Android development, Kotlin, Android Studio, and related Android SDKs.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING AS PART OF OUR TEAM
- Developing iOS apps using Xcode & Swift
- Updating existing apps on an ongoing basis
- Collaborating with Android and web developers to keep apps consistent across platforms
- Working with other programmers, writers, designers, photographers and clients
This is a full time position in our office in downtown Edmonton. If you thrive in creative environments and want to be part of our innovative team, we want to hear from you! Apply with a portfolio, cover letter & resume. Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
The selected candidate will receive highly competitive industry standard market rates according to experience and talent level.