Posted/Last Revised: 28th May, 2021
- Critical Mass
- Remote within Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia
- Educational Req.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Science and Technology teams to enhance our data processing platform
- Develop code in keeping with established processes and standards
- Be proactive about driving best practices for data collection and ingestion
- Provide leadership in the development of the code1+ years engineering experience, 1+ years working with data in the cloud, ideally using AWS.
- 3+ years working experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years working with data in the cloud, ideally using AWS (Lambda, S3, Glue, RedShift)
- Experience with a modern version control system such as GIT or SVN
- Strong creative problem-solving and troubleshooting ability
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Ability to grasp and adapt to new concepts quickly
- Computer Science or related degree
- Experience with NodeJS
- Contact Name
- Corrine Bell
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 1, 2022
Critical Mass is looking for a Lambda Developer to join our growing team. In this role you will collaborate with the rest of the data engineering team to help us develop code to collect, store, and process huge data sets for analysis and visualization. You will work with the Marketing Science and Technology teams to design and implement the data flows, tools, and processes needed to refine our various data pipelines.
The ideal candidate for this position is an individual contributor that not only provides technical expertise, but also collaborates with other disciplines (Marketing Science), and actively seeks development process improvement.