Posted/Last Revised: 23rd Aug, 2018
- FREE Branding & Digital
- Educational Req.
Our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of digital leadership experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Extensive experience leading, growing and mentoring digital teams
- Confident facilitating meetings and unearthing people’s needs
- Stellar presentation and professional communication (written and verbal) abilities
- Experience building WordPress websites, e-commerce sites and digital apps
- Knowledgeable about UI/UX principles with strong design aesthetic
- Organized multi-tasker who can prioritize work in a fast-paced agency setting
- Contact Name
- Rachel Gibeau
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Oct. 5, 2018
When it comes to websites and digital products, you inspire everyone around you to imagine the incredible possibilities brands can achieve online. And, you’ve always dreamed of leading at an agency where flexibility, ownership and focus are celebrated.
From your love of crafting beautiful code to your strong understanding of UI/UX design, you’ve got plenty of web development experience under your belt. But, you’re also a motivating and eloquent leader. You can confidently communicate with clients, skillfully uncovering their true needs to propose insightful digital solutions. You eagerly steer website projects from beginning to end, while addressing any technical questions along the way.
All the while, you foster a collaborative, supportive environment for your talented team of web developers and designers. Your encouraging mentorship and management afford them valuable space to thrive and explore new skillsets.
In this role, you’ll work closely with members and leaders of the FREE team. If you’re looking to join a group of young professionals who challenge the norm with a progressive agency model and highly effective creative, let’s chat.
Send us your resume, along with a cover letter about why you’re the perfect fit.