Marketing Automation Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 2nd May, 2019
- Educational Req.
We’re looking for someone with excellent digital and email marketing campaign skills, strong writing skills, and a drive to succeed, to join the Drivewyze and Intelligent Imaging Systems family as part of our Marketing team.
Our Marketing team defines our voice and style. They’re responsible for the truly creative and ground-breaking ways that we communicate with our prospects and customers. As someone who helps create, deploy and measure the results of our marketing campaigns, and who helps manage and optimize our sales funnel, you’ll play a key role in our success.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Marketing role focused on content and campaign development, preferably in a technology space
- Expertise with marketing automation systems, email and web marketing platforms, landing page conversion strategies, and lead management processes
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline
- Numbers focused, able to review campaign and sales data and quickly recommend strategies for continuous improvement
- Exceptional writing and communications skills, coupled with strong organizational skills and an intense attention to detail
- Creative and unconventional thinking, the ability to define innovative messaging and positioning as highlighted in your portfolio of work
- Ability to succeed meeting tight and competing deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, web design and/or video production an asset
- Contact Name
- Kerry Birch
- Closing Date
- May. 31, 2019
About the Job: This role will help create powerful messaging tailored for our diverse markets and users, delivered through many different advertising and promotional channels. Here, you will get a chance to show off your excellent campaign, marketing automation, and funnel management skills. You will also touch almost every marketing team project, by brainstorming on engaging campaigns, helping design print and electronic messaging, collaborating on events, and more. You’ll share our passion to closely measure the results of our digital campaign efforts, in order to continually refine our approach. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute programs and campaigns that support our strategic objectives
- Develop and lead the marketing automation strategy and key tactics including inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Manage the marketing automation process, roadmap and documentation.
- Oversee the digital marketing strategy and monitor the execution of digital marketing activities
- Measure, analyze and track digital marketing campaign results and sales funnel blockers, and recommend next steps
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of marketing content, case studies, sales collateral and presentations, sales and customer training materials, videos, advertising, social media content, event messaging, and other public facing messaging
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including the Marketing and Sales teams, contracted outside agencies and vendors, our partners’ marketing organizations, our trucking association and enforcement agency partners, and others, to develop compelling and successful marketing campaigns and content