Marketing Automation Manager
Posted/Last Revised: 2nd Apr, 2019
- Educational Req.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Marketing role focused on content and campaign development, preferably in a technology space
- Expertise with marketing automation systems, email and web marketing platforms, landing page conversion strategies, and lead management processes
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline
- Numbers focused, able to review campaign and sales data and quickly recommend strategies for continuous improvement
- Exceptional writing and communications skills, coupled with strong organizational skills and an intense attention to detail
- Creative and unconventional thinking, the ability to define innovative messaging and positioning as highlighted in your portfolio of work
- Ability to succeed meeting tight and competing deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, web design and/or video production an asset
- Contact Name
- Closing Date
- Apr. 30, 2019
About the Job: This role will help create powerful messaging tailored for our diverse markets and users, delivered through many different advertising and promotional channels. Here, you will get a chance to show off your excellent campaign, marketing automation, and funnel management skills. You will also touch almost every marketing team project, by brainstorming on engaging campaigns, helping design print and electronic messaging, collaborating on events, and more. You’ll share our passion to closely measure the results of our digital campaign efforts, in order to continually refine our approach. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute programs and campaigns that support our strategic objectives
- Develop and lead the marketing automation strategy and key tactics including inbound and outbound marketing activities
- Manage the marketing automation process, roadmap and documentation.
- Oversee the digital marketing strategy and monitor the execution of digital marketing activities
- Measure, analyze and track digital marketing campaign results and sales funnel blockers, and recommend next steps
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of marketing content, case studies, sales collateral and presentations, sales and customer training materials, videos, advertising, social media content, event messaging, and other public facing messaging
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including the Marketing and Sales teams, contracted outside agencies and vendors, our partners’ marketing organizations, our trucking association and enforcement agency partners, and others, to develop compelling and successful marketing campaigns and content
Work with us because you believe in what we do.
Want to be part of a team whose mission is to save lives by reducing commercial transportation fatalities? How about being part of tech company that will, again, disrupt the industry with a radical new idea? Want to experience what it’s like to work in a silicon-valley, start-up-like organization?
Although, technically, we have been in business for over 15 years, we are proud to have maintained a start-up feel with each team member acting like owners modelling our values:
- Create Exceptional Experiences. Think like a customer, colleague, partner and stakeholder. Strive to go above and beyond and have a positive impact on others.
- Drive to Succeed. Be purposeful and accountable. Persevere through challenges and seek ways to enable success. Operate with speed, agility and excellence.
- Empower and Lead. Take initiative and be proactive. Identify problems quickly and help tackle them. Have a voice, share ideas and give constructive feedback. Encourage others to do the same.
- Disrupt Creatively. Be curious, explore ideas without bias, and fearlessly try new things. Foster innovation with diversity of thought. Merit ideas, not titles and learn from failure.
- Cultivate Relationships. Build credibility and influence with integrity, honesty and commitment. Seek win-win outcomes and lead with transparency and high ethical standards.
- Raise the Bar. Continually improve and grow. Build for the future, develop capability, and help others to learn. Take risks and aim high. Don’t iterate when you can change the game.
- Play as a Team. Navigate with genuine, care, respect and inclusiveness. Create momentum through collaborative partnerships. Celebrate successes and have fun.
Let’s talk compensation and perks:
- Competitive compensation package, including benefits
- Open vacation program with unlimited vacation days
- Inclusive, collaborative culture and team social events
- Battles in our games room (we call it Vegas) – bring your ping pong, foosball, darts and board game skills.
- Organized fun time – debate a new book in our book club or join in a game of hockey, soccer, baseball, even golf!
Drivewyze is disrupting the commercial trucking industry by delivering unsurpassed time-saving and cost-effective driving solutions to commercial vehicle operators and carriers. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems and services. Drivewyze’s parent company, Intelligent Imaging Systems Inc. (IIS), is a supplier and integrator of some of the most advanced commercial vehicle inspection and safety systems today. We provide transportation and law enforcement agencies with the industry’s most technologically advanced tools to make the goals of safety and security more efficient and effective.
Intelligent Imaging and its subsidiary, Driveywze is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.