Posted/Last Revised: 22nd Apr, 2019
- Williams Engineering Canada
- Educational Req.
- Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a person who listens well, respects diversity of opinions and has an open, clear and succinct communication style.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills and the ability to provide feedback to others in a diplomatic and constructive manner.
- The ability to think creatively and work with others to develop out-of-the-box ideas.
- Effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines.
- Proven track record for providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to represent the company to the staff, clients and community by ensuring the best image is presented.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and experience with company intranet.
- Understanding of website content management systems.
- Good understanding of marketing, communications, and business development practices.
- Contact Name
- Courtney Maddox
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 1, 2019
Providing exceptional customer service to internal clients, support the corporate, and regional offices, as well as our service line groups in fulfilling the WEC strategic plan.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Create and maintain written content to be used in traditional and new media platforms.
- Work with project managers to create new project profiles and edit any project profiles that are submitted by the project controls group on behalf of our regional offices.
- Interview teammates to develop various pieces of content when necessary.
- Fact check information submitted to the marketing group by regional offices for the purposes of promoting the company.
- Maintain, coordinate, and edit various digital marketing tools including: the external and internal company websites and e-newsletters and digital display boards.
- Coordinate photography for marketing purposes.
- Work with service lines and our regional offices to prepare for any trade shows or conferences that the company is taking part in.
- Research and recommend award application opportunities for the firm. Edit regional content for the award submission, coordinate the submission, and produce the layout and graphical submission aspects of each award.
- Investigate and coordinate promotional materials, track expenditures, and review effectiveness of different products.
- Help support relationships between the organization’s external suppliers when required including printers and promotional companies.
- Maintain the Marketing and Communications Standards/Guidelines book.
- Support the creation of custom proposals, qualifications packages and presentations to support the organization and its business development efforts.
- Support the development of various templates for the organization that may be used in the company cloud-based document generation system.