Posted/Last Revised: 19th Dec, 2019
- $45,000 per annum
- Contact Name
- Scott Cuthbert
- Contact Phone
- (780) 221-6737
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jan. 15, 2020
We promise you will have the opportunity to define your job not have your job define you. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with safety distributors across North America and some of the largest manufactures in the world, working cross-functionally to devise innovative solutions and support for our clients. You will be part of one of the most influential and elite safety groups in the world.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will help develop and drive the strategy and execution of our customers’ brand authority campaigns. As the Marketing Coordinator, you’ll drive growth and customer acquisition for one of the fastest growing and important industries – “Environmental, Health, & Safety”.
You will work cross-functionally to ensure alignment and an integrated go-to-market strategy with other sales organizations, Marketing, and Operations departments.
General Purpose of the Role: The Marketing Coordinator ensures the successful implementation and follow-through of each advertising campaign across different customer accounts.
- Developing and implementing short and long-term marketing strategies and advertising campaigns in order to create and increase brand awareness:
- Support marketing project development under the direction of the Marketing Manager;
- manage on-going marketing and advertising campaigns and plans, while ensuring that every initiative is aimed at increasing brand awareness;
- assist the Marketing Manager with the implementation of online marketing strategies through social media accounts;
- give ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimization of marketing strategies; and
- schedule promotional presentations, maintain an annual project calendar, and ensure deadlines are respected.
- research, analysis, and summarization of market trends;
- study competitors market behaviour and strategies; and
- keep up-to-date on industry activities and trends.
- Oversee marketing material:
- Coordinate, edit, and optimize any material concerning advertising, branding, and marketing;
- review each project to guarantee it complies with the product’s information before its submission to the Marketing Manager;
- ensure that all marketing material is consistent with planned marketing strategies.
- Provide assistance to the Sales team in order to achieve the company’s goals:
- Give marketing advice and support for a better understanding of the brand’s voice and personality.
- Prepare detailed monthly, quarterly, and annual market reports in order to present current and forecasted data:
- Summarize the assessment conducted by Marketing Analystson the effectiveness of past and on-going strategies;
- analyze the feedback of previous or current marketing campaigns;
- measure the impact and outcomes of marketing activities; and
- compile competitors’ data by distinguishing their products’ characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising and comparing the results with the actions taken by the marketing department.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors:
- Research and reporting on potential strategic relationships
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 to 4 years of sales/relationship management experience preferably in the industrial distribution industry.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and Digital Marketing.
- 4 years of experience managing or leading a team in a sales, marketing or operations environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities with the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
Safeopedia helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their communities, and ensure workers can go home safe at the end of each and every day. Our partners are the world leading manufactures of Personal Protective Equipment. Their innovative products are engineered for safety, reliability and the highest quality. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers’ sales and marketing teams drive value and disrupt the complacency that exists today when it comes to employee’s health and safety.
* * Safeopedia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
*To all recruitment agencies: Safeopedia does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, Safeopedia employees or any other company location. Safeopedia is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.