Posted/Last Revised: 10th Feb, 2020
- CDI Spaces
- Educational Req.
Desired Experience & Education
- Diploma or degree with a focus on marketing, communications, or business administration required; completion of a commerce or business administration degree an asset.
- 3 – 5 years of progressive experience in a similar role in a complex agency or client-side environment required.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel required.
- Demonstrated history working with multiple marketing vendors including agencies, media outlets, and production companies.
- Experience working on traditional marketing campaigns an asset.
- Experience working with online content management systems and digital marketing platforms an asset.
- Proficiency in advanced MS Office 365 applications including Teams and Planner an asset; proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop an asset.
- Strong understanding of principles related to photography, typography, layout, and design an asset.
- High attention to detail and can correctly figure out where the grammatical and punctuation errors exists in this sentence; pays attention to spelling, punctuation and consistent use or disuse of the Oxford Comma.
- Motivated self-starter; takes initiative and is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Ability work effectively on an individual basis and in a team setting.
- Contact Name
- Matt Salucop
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 29, 2020
CDI Spaces searching for a Marketing Coordinator to join its growing team. Working with the internal marketing department and external vendors, you will be responsible to ensure marketing goals are met. You will report directly to the Marketing Director and have a direct impact on the messaging and effectiveness of marketing campaigns, website content, and print materials.
Do you have an eye for detail? Is one of your hobbies ensuring a brand is constantly true to its standards? Can you rattle off what your favorite fonts and Pantones are without batting an eye?
If this sounds like you, send in your resume to start the conversation!
- Execution of strategic marketing initiatives set out in quarterly and annual marketing plans.
- Participate in strategic quarterly and annual planning.
- Act as the key point of contact in multiple vendor relationships and oversee the execution of multiple marketing initiatives that support the sales and business development team.
- Maintain content on multiple websites built on the WordPress, Shopify, and Squarespace platforms and implement structural changes as directed.
- Coordinate monthly email newsletter program including management of recipient lists and assisting with content creation.
- Create and distribute reports related to the performance and execution of digital and traditional advertising campaigns, internal events, and external marketing initiatives.
- Execute marketing events including tradeshows and networking mixers.
- Stay up to date on new digital marketing trends and best practices and keep management team informed as necessary, and identify new digital marketing opportunities as they develop.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working with the team at CDI is fun, productive, and challenging in all the right ways. The coffee is always on, we have a wonderful work environment, and there are usually snacks. If you love working with a smart, innovative team and appreciate lunches and celebratory donuts, we are the place for you – apply!
Salary is dependent on experience.
No phone calls, please.