Posted/Last Revised: 8th May, 2021
- Alberta Motor Association (AMA)
- to be determined
- Educational Req.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing, communications or public relations, but we’ll also consider equivalencies.
- You have at least 2 years of marketing experience under your belt and you’re ready for your next big challenge.
- You will get bonus points for having experience with Social, SEO, PPC, email marketing, copywriting, radio, print media and advertising.
- You are pretty tech savvy – you know your computer systems and software, and you’re always open to learning new ones.
- Contact Name
- Sabrina Khan
- Contact Phone
- (780) 430-2372
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Jun. 11, 2021
YOU’RE A self-motivated,
Closing: When Filled
Location: Edmonton South
Are you passionate about online marketing and have a keen interest in executing marketing tactics? Is it impossible for you to look at a piece of direct mail without pointing out to the person next to you all the things you would have done if you were in charge of that account? Do you like to cross the t’s and dot the i’s? Are you all about the details? If so, you are just the person we have been waiting for.
Here’s what we need. We need a Coordinator who thrives on a challenge, believes in the power of human connections both online and offline. We are looking for a new team member to work on marketing tactics: someone motivated and energetic; someone who will not only tell our brand story but drive our tactical advertising to generate strong sales. We need someone who can only market stuff they truly believe in. Our attitude is young, vibrant, energetic and change-oriented. Shaking things up is the name of the game. In this dynamic, competitive world, staying relevant is the name of the game and getting noticed is how you play. If this kind of challenge excites you, then you might like doing this;
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You are a diplomatic and collaborative negotiator with good group facilitation skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with a clear, positive people focus.
- You have a demonstrated ability in planning, scheduling and executing.
- You have the ability to think consumer first and to put yourself in their shoes.
- You are able to identify and evaluate a problem/opportunity in context of the overall strategy.
- You are a team player willing to take the lead when needed.
- You have strong verbal and written communication.
- You are a visionary and creative thinker.
- You have a solid business acumen, organizational assessment and analytical skills.
- You have a proven integrity and work ethic.
- You demonstrate an ability to produce quality results within timelines.
- You are all about the details and keeping work organized.
- You can mine data in your sleep.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to the Marketing Team Lead, you will manage the scheduling, deployment and reporting of all online and offline marketing campaigns for the Association.
- Liaise with printers, publishers, designers, suppliers and other vendors on production and delivery of marketing materials.
- Track ongoing expenditures against budget for promotional materials, printing, media buying, tradeshows, and sponsorships.
- Execute marketing campaigns including copywriting, A/B testing, email deployment, reporting and optimization.
- Stay up to date with email Marketing.
- Help meet marketing objectives and come up with creative campaigns, ideas and concepts.
- Work all marketing departments and web related groups to deliver effective online marketing solutions to deliver on the member value proposition.
- Build strong relationships with our external suppliers and internal departments.
- Stay on top of administrative and advertising workflow and provide administrative and operational support.
- Ensure critical marketing-related deadlines are met.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Vacation time and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted