Marketing Coordinator (Maternity Leave Term)
Posted/Last Revised: 14th Jan, 2020
- Cameron Corporation
- Edmonton, AB
- Educational Req.
- 3 – 5 years experience in the marketing field
- Marketing experience in the real estate and/or residential homebuilding industry is an asset
- Graphic design basic to intermediate capability (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Must hold a valid class 5 drivers licence for this role and will be required to go to specific job sites within the portfolio
- Must have own vehicle as position requires travel to specific job sites within portfolio
- Possess strong and positive verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- Strong and positive customer/client service orientation
- Well organized and have the strong ability to work in a high paced and continually changing work environment
- Contact Name
- Sarah Batchelor
- Contact Email
- Closing Date
- Feb. 17, 2020
Cameron Corporation, established in 1979, is a group of divisions that work together to develop, build, and manage high quality assets and communities. With over 8 million sq. ft. of development in Edmonton, Cameron Corporation is one of the most active companies in the region. While best known for creating South Edmonton Common, Canada’s biggest open-air retail entertainment destination, Cameron Corporation has expanded its portfolio to include community development, home building, apartment building, property management, and investments.
- You know how to generate engaging content for diverse audiences. Note this position will include new home and multi-family rentals in the portfolio.
- Create buzz and excitement for events and announcements
- Develop clear messages, and even clearer calls to action
- Updating content and managing of assigned portfolio of social medial profiles
- Recording and reporting on social media metrics for assigned portfolio
- Report both positive and negative sentiment to Manager, Marketing with the intent of providing solutions to negative comments / issues.
- Managing of assigned portfolio of websites by updating and maintaining to Cameron Corporation standards
- Recording and reporting on website metrics (Google Analytics and others) for portfolio
- Keeping assigned portfolio’s listings updated at a minimum, monthly basis
- Develop concepts for advertising for both print and online
- Create advertisements as required for both print and online
- Generating marketing ideas and strategies for given portfolio
- Researching trends and best practices in the relevant industries
- Development of print materials for sales team
- Coordination of promotional items
- Work with Director of Marketing and division heads to develop annual marketing budgets
- Monitor signage inventory within portfolio and coordinate repairs, movement, or redesigns as required
- Develop and maintain quarterly e-newsletter for portfolio
- Submit entries for awards based on work from your portfolio
- Event coordination as required
- Other duties as assigned
Please note this is a maternity leave coverage, and is a term position.